Chapter Nine.

Wooow. It's almost been a month since Cameron's talked to me. He won't even look at me. Every time I try to talk to him, he just ignores me like I'm not even there. I know that I messed up big time, but come on. He can at least talk to me. It's like we're complete strangers. Well, I guess that's what he sees me as now. I feel like such an idiot. Why do I always have to mess things up? I mean, the only person that talks to me everyday is Nash and Mahogany. Nash tells me to give Cameron some time to calm down. It's been a month. How much time does he possibly need? and then Mahogany tells me not to worry about it, and just go up to him and kiss him, like he always does to me when I'm mad at him. In a way, that didn't sound like a bad idea, I wanted to kiss him, but I didn't want to feel all that embarrassment when he totally rejects me. I just want things to go back to the way they were. 

I walked into the room, and no one was there. That's cool. They just left me without saying anything. Maybe they're in the other room.

I walked out of the first room, and was about to go into the other room, but there was a sock on the door? Are you kidding me. I walked in anyways. 

"Hey, didn't you see the sock on the door, man?"

someone yelled out... It sounded a lot like Cameron. Gosh I really hope it's not. I ignored what the person said, and kept walking until I saw someone.... and it was Cameron. but I have no idea who that girl was. Cameron was doing the same exact thing he did with me, with that girl. Now I know how Taylor felt when he walked in on me and Cameron. Neither of them have looked over, I guess they thought I already walked out. I don't know why I was still standing there. Its like I was frozen. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Why was he doing that? With someone that's not me? 

I mean, Cameron and I technically haven't broke up yet? Neither of us has said it, so why was he kissing another girl? Would this count as cheating? Did Cameron still consider me his girlfriend? Apparently not. That's just great.

I really just wanted to go over there and smack the both of them, but I decided to do nothing, say nothing, and just walk out, and pretend I didn't see anything. I can't believe they didn't even notice I was there. I was literally like 10 feet away from them. Were they really that into it? 

Before I knew it, I had tears streaming down my face. I was shattered. Luckly everyone was gone, so I didn't get bothered for now. I can't get the image of Cameron and that girl out of my head, and that just made me cry even more. First Zach, and now Cameron. Technically, Cam was. Do I have a sign on my head that says 'cheat on me'? I know that I hurt Cameron, but I couldn't have hurt him as bad as this. I don't think I could ever do this to anyone. What's the point in cheating in the first place? 

This was supposed to be the best experience of my life, but it's not. It's all so complicated, and it shouldn't be like this. I just wanted to go home, but would that be any better? I mean, I'd have to face Zach and Aaliyah, and for all I know, they're probably dating. That didn't even matter to me anymore, I just wish she would have told me she liked him, that's the only thing that bothers me about that. I know I'll have to see them sooner or later, but for now, I pick later. 

"Hey, Savannah. Where have you been?"

Nash said as him and the rest of the guys came in. 

"Uh. You know, I've been here"

I said, trying to laugh a little 

"Where's Cameron?"

ugh. Cameron is the last thing I want to think about right now, but he's the only thing I'm ever thinking about lately. 

"Not sure. I thought he went with you guys?"

I lied. I didn't want to tell them that he's in there doing who knows what with whoever that girl is.