Chapter Five

I kissed her with no regrets, and she kissed me back. Everything in that moment was perfect. We both started to laugh. 

"Savannah, I love you, too. I've always loved you. I've been waiting so long for you to tell me that. I never told you for the same reasons you didn't tell me. You have no idea how happy I am right now." 

"I'm super happy I told you too, but I don't really know how I feel about Cameron. I like him, but I don't. It's all so complicated!"

"So, you like Cameron?"

hearing that broke me to pieces. That's really not something I wanted to hear. 

"Are you guys ready? We gotta goooo!" 

said Carter, waiting for the rest of the guys to come out of the room. 

-Savannah's POV-

"What's his problem? He looks like he just saw a ghost!"

said Mahogany pointing towards Nash. 

"I don't know." 

should I not have told him that I liked Cameron? I had to. It was only fair for him to know the truth. Why did I have to like Cameron? If I didn't then things would be way too perfect for Nash and I right now. I've waited all this time to tell him, and I had to immediately ruin it. That's just awesome. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magcon was over, and all through Magcon Cameron and Nash kept looking at me. What am I going to do? Again, everything was so confusing. I should have just kept everything bottled up like I usually do. It is what it is. Nash needed to know the truth so I told him. All I need to do is figure out if I wanted Nash or Cameron... or if they even wanted me? For all I know, Nash totally hates me, and Cameron likes Shelby? But then again, they both kissed me? Well, Nash kissed me before he actually understood that I told him I sort of liked Cameron. And Cameron kissed me because he thinks I look cute when I'm mad. Awesome. back to step one. 

I saw Nash walking around in the hallway so I finally stepped up and went over to him. 

"Hey, Savannah"

I didn't even bother answering back. I just kissed him. I could tell it took him by surprise, but he kissed me back. My whole life I've waited for this moment, and it was even more perfect than I imagined it. Everything about it was perfect. I could tell that he has been waiting for this moment, too. 

Everything was happening so fast, but I didn't mind. It was all so amazing. Well, until someone walked out of the room... 

Cameron. 

Of course. Just of course. Out of all people, Cameron walked out. As soon as he did, his eyes widened, and the rest of the guys walked out. 

I felt so embarrassed. I hurried and turned around, looking at Nash, he look as embarrassed as I did. 

"Ohhhhh. When did this happen?"

Screamed Taylor, sounding so happy. 

"It's um. It's nothing, man. It just happened. It was just in the moment. We're not dating or anything. Calm down. It was nothing" 

said Nash. 

It was nothing? Did he really think it was nothing. 

"Yeaaaah. Sure looked like nothing, Nash. 

"Oh shut up, Mahogany." 

I looked over to Cameron, and he still had the same expression on his face as he did when he first saw Nash and I. Well, until Hayes accidentally bumped him, knocking him out of his thoughts, and when he did, he just walked off. You could totally tell he was mad. But why would he be?