Chapter Twelve.

We got to the airport, and I was saying bye to all of the guys, giving them all hugs. When I got to Cameron we just looked at each other for awhile. Neither of knowing what to say. Finally he hugged me, and I hugged him back. I didn't want to let go, I just wanted to stay right there forever. 

"I'm going to miss you Savannah"

"I'm only going to be gone for two weeks, Cam"

"I know."

-Cameron's POV-

I didn't want her to leave. I wanted her to stay here with us, me.  It's going to be a lot different with her gone. I know it's only going to be two weeks, but right now that seems like forever. 

At least when she comes back, we won't be in San Diego, and she won't be able to hang out with that Jake guy. I don't know she sees in him. She says they're only friends, but I saw the way they looked at each other when he brought her upstairs. 

Someone called Savannah's name from the distance, causing me and Savannah to stop hugging, and everyone looked back. It was Jake. Of course. Why can't he just go away?

-Savannah's POV-

Jake came to the airport. I can't believe he did. He told me he wasn't good at goodbye's... Was he coming to say goodbye? 

"Jake!"

He ran over to me, and hugged me. I hugged him back, and he just hugged me tighter. 

"I thought you said you were bad at saying goodbye?"

"Who said this is goodbye? I'll see you again" 

We let go, and he handed me another rose. 

I smiled, and he laughed. 

"What is this for?"

"This is me saying sorry for making you get in the water earlier."

he started to laugh, again. I guess it made him remember that I got stung by a dumb jelly-fish 

"It's ok. I'm glad you did."

I smiled, and we hugged again. 

"I'll call you later, ok?"

he said, letting go. 

"Ok.."

I said, picking up my bags, and started to walk towards the entrance of the plane. Before I went in, I turned back, and waved. I looked at all the guys, but Cameron caught me eye. He was smiling, but you could see the sadness in his eyes. I just wanted to drop the rest of my bags, run over to him, and hug him. He's the one I'm going to miss the most. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The plane ride was actually pretty fast, luckily. I hated riding on planes by myself. When I got off the plane, I looked around for my momma, but I didn't see her. Just a whole bunch of unfamiliar faces. I kept looking, and then I did see two familiar faces, just not the ones I wanted to see... Aaliyah and Zach.. Were they here for me? Or were they meeting someone else? I was super unsure about it all, until Al waved at me, signalling me to come over to them. They were both smiling, why? I didn't want to see them, why did they want to see me? I needed a ride home, so I walked over to them. 

When I got over to them, Zach instantly hugged me. I wanted to push him away, but I have always gone weak to his hugs, and his smile. Well, I've always been weak when it comes to him. I hugged him back, I shouldn't have, but I did. I thought all this time away from him had made me stronger when it comes to him, but nothing's changed. He's still.. amazing, but a total jerk that I didn't want to be around.