Chapter Fourteen.

-Cameron's POV-

I have a girlfriend now. I shouldn't be thinking like this about Savannah when I have Kailea. I really like Kailea, and I don't want to mess anything up with her. I thought I was over Savannah.. She shouldn't have came back. She's going to ruin everything. 

Everyone ran up to give her a hug, except me. I just stood still, not really being able to move. I just can't hug her. I need to get over her completely, and hugging her won't help. 

She walked up to me expecting a hug, I didn't know what to do. So, I just patted her on the back. It was dumb, I know. I just don't know. 

-Savannah's POV-

a pat on the back? Really Cameron? Not a hug, or even a hi? What's happened since I've been gone?

"Uh. Hey?"

I said to Cam, since he wouldn't even look at me. 

"Hi." 

then he just walked away. What? I'm so confused! Was he mad at me, or what? 

The car ride to the hotel was awkward. I was stuck sitting next to Cameron, and he was completely ignoring me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were all hanging out in the room, and then there was a knock at the door, and Hayes got it. A girl walked in. Fairly tall, pretty, brown hair. She waved to the guys, and look at Cameron, and he got up and went over to her, and kissed her. Uh.. He kissed her? What. He has a girlfriend? That's why he's been ignoring me? Why couldn't he just tell me that? Gosh, I have so many questions going through my mind, that I really can't ask. 

He looked really happy with her, so that's all that matters. I just don't know why Cameron couldn't tell me. I'm just glad I didn't tell him that I wanted to be with him, because that'd be way awkward. 

"You ready, babe?" 

she said, grabbing his hand. he looked back at me real fast, and then said yeah, and they left. Why did he have to look at me before he said yeah? Here we go, things going back to complicated. 

"Sooo. He has a girlfriend?"

I said, looking over at Taylor. 

"Yeah."

"Oh.. Since when?"

"He didn't tell you?"

"No. No one has told me anything."

"Oh, wow. You have a loot to catch up on"

then he laughed. How much stuff could happen in two or three Weeks? 

"Well, fill me in"

"Ok. When you got on the plane, Jake was about to walk out of the airport, but Cameron ran after him."

"What? Why? What did he say?"

"Don't interrupt me, I'm getting there. Anyways, Cameron was like, 'hey, you need to back off Savannah' and he said, 'excuse me?' and Cameron was all like, 'yeah. we're probably going to get back together, so she doesn't need you around' and then Jake was all like, 'well if you two were going to get back together, why did she spend all the time with me before she left?' and Cameron said, 'because we had a fight and stuff but we made up, and she only thought of you as a friend. That's why she hung out with you' and then wow Jake was like, 'i don't think so. sorry man' and then Cameron said, 'just don't talk to her anymore.' and then Jake was like, 'well, i'm going to see her in Chicago' and then he started walking away, and then yeah. Cameron like. I don't know. They like. actually fought and stuff. That's why Cameron was acting all weird when you called him that night, he didn't know what to say, and yeah. He was also with Kailea... Well, Kaliea and Cameron started out as friends, and they were hanging out all the time, and I guess Cameron asked her to be his girlfriend. I think he asked her out at like. A carnival or something. They started dating like. a week ago maybe. They're really happy together. Oh, and Nash and Lauren broke up. Yeah, they broke up when he went to go see her in Orlando. She broke up with him, well actually they sort of broke up with each other at the same time, and they agreed they're better off as friends anyways. Shes been like. calling and texting him everyday, but he doessn't want to talk to her. The other day, all of us, well all of us except for you and Mahogany went to the mall, and there was a grup of girls that like. attacked us. They were following us at first, and it was cute. but then they literally attacked us and yeah. It was sort of scary."