CHAPTER 1

Tutu Uzumaki here. I was inspired by a neglected story about Naruko. Hope you like my story😄😄

Ja~Ne
_________________________________________________________________________________

        "SOMEONE HELP!!!" Chaos was throughout the Village Hidden in The Leaves. Houses, Buildings, everything getting destroyed and crumbling to the ground.

        In a cave near the village you could hear a woman's screaming. "MINATO PLEASE! PLEASE DON'T SEAL THE FOX INSIDE MY CHILDREN!" a woman named Kushina pleaded.

     "There's no other way. The two of them were just born so their chakra coils aren't developed yet. I have to do it to save this village." The man named Minato responded sadly.

       "I don't want to do this either but being the hokage I have to do what's best for this village." he said as tears started to stream down his face.

   "I'm going with you then. that damn fox need to be tamed." Kushina said as she was picking up Mito, one of her two children.

       Mito had had the same blood red hair color as her mother and purple eyes. Minato Picked up Naruko. Naruko Had yellowish-Blond hair and eyes bluer than the sky, just like her father.

    "Lets go shall we?" Minato asked the gentleman he was. Minato dropped Kushina and the children off in a clearing in the forest.

        "Stay here and get them ready for the sealing ritual I'll flash the Kyuubi over here." Minato said with determination in his voice. On the battle field you could see a flash of yellow.

      "The Yondaime Hokage is here to save us!!" Cried a shinobi. "Yondaime-sama!" Cried many other shinobi and civilians that were about to be killed. Minato Then used his hiraishin to flash over the clearing.

        "Roarrrrrr!!" growled the Mighty Kyuubi no Kitsune as Minato started the sealing.

     Kushina was was healing herself from giving birth and having the Kyuubi extracted out of her so she fell to the ground.

       "Kushina just rest for now, I got this." Minato was finishing up the sealing when Hiruzen Sarutobi and Some Anbu came. "Yondaime-sama let me be the sacrifice for the sealing." pleaded the Anbu captain.

    "No, let me do it. I have lived through two great shinobi wars and have seen how people prosper with the will of fire." said Hiruzen.

    The Anbu Captain with the Dragon mask snapped his fingers and the few Anbu that were there grabbed Hiruzen so he couldn't move. 

       "What are you doing?!" Hiruzen yelled. "Sarutobi-sama, I'm sorry but I can't let you do that. You still have more people to pass the will of fire to. I will do this to protect the leaf, all I ask of you is to tell my wife Gabby that I sacrifice myself for this village and for her and my children that were born today. Tell her to name my daughter Jada and my son Jaden Mckee. the rest I wrote in this scroll, tell her to burn it when she is done reading it. When my kids are older and if they want to join Anbu, I want Jada to wear my  Dragon Mask since she is the oldest and Jaden to wear her Lion mask. Also I want mouse as the new captain, I know she will do you proud." When the now former captain was done he took off his mask.

   "I promise on my life I will Takashi McKee. You were one of the greatest captains I've ever known." Hiruzen said as he and the Anbu let a few tears fall.

     Takashi then did the reaper death seal to put the yin half of the Fox's soul inside of him. He put the yang of the fox's soul and the yang chakra inside of Naruko and the yin chakra inside of Mito.

   The only people that knew he put the yang chakra inside of Naruko was Hiruzen because he knew the seal very well. The Anbu finally let go of Hiru and two of them picked up Takashi's now dead body so they could put his body in a scroll until his funeral and shunshined away. Hiru and the Anbu that were left took Minato, Kushina, and the twins to the hospital.

   After being checked thoroughly in the hospital, Minato and Kushina took the twins to the Uzukaze compound to rest.

     The next day people were going to funerals and rebuilding what was lost. Everyone knew that the Village Hidden in the Leaves would never be the same.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ohayo~ tutu here, I hoped you liked the first chapter because there's more to come. 😚😙😘

Ja~Ne