Chapter 5

Everyone was waiting on Naruko to start opening her presents. She sat there looking at the boxes not knowing where to start.

Jada just picked up the gift she got for Naruko and handed it to her. "Here, this is from me." Jada said. Naruko started to rip the orange wrapping paper off of the box.

"It's not as cool as what you got me but I think its okay." Jada said as Naruko pulled out the outfit. (pic uptop. the skirt-like cover is Gold and the little belts are Gold too) "Did you buy this for me?" Naruko asked.

"No, I made your outfit. You're not the only one who can make clothes." Jada said smiling. "Maybe we should do business together." Naruko said. "Maybe. Now look deeper in the box." Jada said

Naruko looked deeper in the box and found a Kitsune Anbu mask and a crystal ball. "Is this what I think it is?" Naruko asked with tears in her eyes.

Ever since her grandfather figure Hiruzen died and lot of his possessions were Put in Naruko's care, like his Jutsu scrolls and letters he wrote to her for when he died of old age or in a battle.

"What is that?" Lee asked. "It's the crystal ball Jiji use to peep on people when he was alive." Naruko said with a sad smile. After a few minutes Naruko composed herself and Jaden passed her his gift.

When Naruko opened it there were lots of scrolls about NinJutsu, lots of empty scrolls for her to use for different seals, and ink.

Since Mikoto already gave Jada and Jaden their gifts, her gift to Naruko was teaching her to maintain her Sharringan, some different Jutsu, and scrolls on the Uzumaki Chakra Chains. Then she passed Naruko Lady Tsunade's gift.

Tsunade gave Naruko her TaiJutsu scrolls, her grandfather's Mokuton Jutsu scrolls, and just like Jada and Jaden, she too received a Haori jacket like Tsunade herself.

Her Haori was gold and had the word for Fox in black on the back of it in kanji with the Senju and Uzumaki crest on each shoulder.

TenTen made her 170, three proned kunai that were black and had a gold handle with the hiraishin seal on them, a golden staff to use when they train, and six pairs of black gloves with storage seals on them.

Tomoe gave Naruko a bracelet with that said 'Naruko UchiMaki' and a ring that was his grandmother's engagement ring she gave him and told him to give it to someone he wants to spend the rest of his life with before she died. He put it on her ring finger on her right hand since they're not married yet.

Naruko blushed at this because he showed it to her before and he put it on that finger on purpose. Everyone was smiling and saying "aww" making Naruko more embarrassed so she just kept opening her gifts.

Hinata got Naruko Two black pairs of ninja sandals with a heel on them. one came up to her shin, the other pair came up to her knees, some scrolls on the bird cage seal, and some scrolls on her gentle fist fighting style.

Sasuke and Itachi's gift to Naruko was to teach her different of fire Jutsus and books on the Uzumaki clan. Ino's gift was a bracelet the Uzumaki and the Uchiha crest, and books on plants and gardening since she loved gardening.

Lee's gift was gold spandex. Naruko said she would put the on and wash them whenever they sparred together.

Shikamaru gave her a necklace that was found at the old Uzumaki compound before it was destroyed and some scrolls for Sealing his father found. Everyone else then gave Naruko their gifts.

When Naruko was done opening her gifts and sealing them in a scroll, there was a loud poof sound and a little smoke. "HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY KITS!!" Kurama yelled in her human form.

She had blood red hair that went down to her ankles, Golden eyes with black slits, and a black and red short kimono(looks like the one Naruko is wearing but black and red with white leg warmers) with the Uzumaki crest on the back.

"Kura-chan, why have you been so quiet?" Naruko asked. "I was trying focus on finishing your gifts. hey everyone." Kurama said everybody said hi and was waiting to see what she was going to give them.

"Jada since your older you're first. Come here." Jada walked over to kurama. "Bite your thumb and sign this scroll in your blood." Jada did as she was told. "Now say 'Summoning Jutsu'. Don't yell because some people have sensitive ears here." Kurama said. "Summoning Jutsu!" Jada said.

Then there was a poof of smoke and a small dragon came into view. "Hello Jada-san I am June, the daughter of the king of dragons. It is a pleasure to meet you." June said. "It's nice meet you June-hime." Jada said smiling at the dragon Hime.

"Now, Jaden come here." Kurama said. Jaden walked over to where Kurama was and did the same thing as Jada on a different scroll. "Summoning Jutsu!" Jaden said. A lion cub appeared in front of him.

"Hello there. I am Princess Jade daughter of the king of the Lions, I presume you must be Jaden-san." Jade-Hime said.

"Indeed I am Jade-Hime, it's a pleasure to meet you." Jaden said with the up most respect. "Likewise Jaden-san." Jade said.

"Now last but defiantly not least, Naruko it's your turn." Naruko went through the same proce as a small Kitsune appeared. "Hello Naru-Hime, for I am Kimiko Queen of the Kitsune." Kimiko said.

"Hello Kimiko-Heika I am honored to meet you." Naruko said bowing. "No Naru-hime, it is I who is honored to meet the future Queen of the Uzumaki clan and to be of service to you." Kimiko said.

"I don't know if I am being rude or not but may I feel your fur?" Naruko asked. "No it's alright Naru-Hime, you may feel my fur." Naruko rubbed Kimiko's fur and noticed something.

"Kimi-Heika, is it possible that you are Kura-chan's kit?" Naruko asked curiously. "Indeed I am Naru-Hime. Hello mother it's nice to see you again, it has been too long." Kimiko said.

"Indeed it has Kimiko. How have you been?" Kurama asked. "I have been wonderful and so have the other Kitsune, but We miss you dearly." Kimiko said.

"I know and I too have missed you all a great deal too. Do you like being Queen?" Kurama asked. "I like being Queen but it is a hard thing to do. Dealing with council meetings and keeping peace with the other realms is a lot to do but I do have keishi helping me, and now there is a soon to be Queen that I am allied with so its getting easier. Do you miss the throne mother?" Kimiko asked.

"No, but I do miss everyone though." Kurama said. "Kurama why don't you go see them?" Naruko asked.

"Because I can't leave yet. I have a lot to do here. Now, on with your final gifts. Shika, Ten, Cho, Ino, Neji, Hina, Sasu, Jada, Taka, Lee, Tomo, Naru, Shino, Dai, Kiba, and Jaden come sit in front of me in a straight row across." Everyone watched as the kids did what Kurama told them to do.
----------------------------------------------------------
New chapter coming soon~~~

Ja~Ne🖐️👋🖐️