Chapter 3

----------------------------------------------------------

       "It's time to open up the presents!" yelled Choza. Jada ran over to Naruko and Jaden and grabbed their hands, dragging them to the present table in the backyard.

    "First up is the oldest, Jada open this." said Naruko. When jada opened up the the box, she found a pair of black gloves. When Naruko pushed chakra into them, the turned into a Katana with a Black hilt and the blade was Teal with a Black dragon on the blade.

      Jada started crying, "It's beautiful Naru! How did you buy this masterpiece?"

    "I didn't buy it. Remember last week when I went missing and you guys found me in the forest?" Naruko asked. Everyone nodded their heads as she continued.

    "I was sleeping in my room at the McKee compound and I had this weird dream. When I woke up I wasn't in the village anymore, I was in this strange looking cave and I saw this golden light so I followed it. When I did it led me deeper in the cave I had seen these beautiful weapons and it was like they were calling me. When I touched this sword I got a vision of you wielding it. It can grow or shrink in size when you push more chakra into it so it goes perfectly with your taijutsu style. I touched the other weapons too and I had different visions of who will be wielding them but since its our birthday today I decided to give you and Jaden yours first. Now look depper in the box." When Naruko was finished Jada did as she was told and found a kunoichi outfit that was Teal and Black. (outfit at the top)

    "I bought the material and made this outfit for you because last week we were talking about changing our academy outfits. Now you have a new outfit!" Naruko said.

    "You should set up shop and sell the clothes you make because they are beautiful." Ino said.

    "I told her the same thing, but she's scared they won't like them." Jada said. Naruko was getting embarrassed by all the praises she
was getting.

      "Naruko when I see you tomorrow, I'm putting in an order." TenTen said.

    "Okay but I already made you an outfit. Now, can we get back to the presents before you embarrass me more than I already am?" Naruko asked.

     "Okay but we'll be talking about this later." Hinata said. Naruko helped Hinata get over her stuttering when they were 4 years old.

     Everyone then gave their present to Jada. Jaden had gotten her some scrolls and ink for her Fuuinjutsu training that Naruko will teach her and a medical book he got from Lady Tsunade when she came to vist last month.

       Tsunade's gift that she left Jada was a book about poisons, elixirs, and bought her a haori jacket like Tsunade's herself that was teal and had the word for dragon in kanji in black.

       TenTen gave her senbons and some special made kunai. Hinata gave her some Wind Jutsu scrolls and a special made dagger.

       Ino gave her a necklace with the McKee clan crest on it and a book about herbs. Tomoe gave her special gloves with storage seals in them.

         The others gave jada their presents and she finished opening them three minutes later, with a smile on her face and a cringed look when she opened Lee's gift to see teal spandex like his but without the leg warmers.
----------------------------------------------------------
Next chapter coming up~~~~~
😲😲😲😲😲