Chapter 10 part one

Sorry it took me a while to write a new chapter. I've been having writers block with this book and I've been editing this book also. So without further ado CHAPTER 10 IS HERE!!_____________________________________________________________________
Five days later 3rd (PoV)

Teams 7, 8, 9, and 10 walked inside of the academy where the first exam would be. When they got to the second floor they noticed there was a genjutsu on this floor and kept walking up the stairs.

When the made it to room 301 their sensei were waiting for them. "So who noticed first?" Itachi asked. "It's between Naruko and Hinata." Choji said. "But I think Naruko noticed it first because her head snapped towards the stairs again instantly." Hinata said with the rest of the group agreeing.

"One more question. Why did you change clothes?" Guy asked the group. "Well we changed clothes because after the written exams there will be a survival test in the forest of death. And Anko-sensei, you're welcome anytime to come over to try my special Django as long as you have the info I need." Naruko said winking at Anko and handing her a storage scroll. Anko unsealed it with tears in her eyes. "Oh Naruko-hime has blessed me with her special Dango. She is my savior. Kami thank you for letting me meet this precious Goddess!" Anko yelled at the ceiling while Itachi was on the ground praying, "Kami I am forever in your debt. I wouldn't trade Naruko for anything in this world. She cooks, she cleans, makes the awesome clothes I'm wearing, and she's strong. If she wasn't my sister and if I wasn't dating Anko-chan, I would marry her and kill anyone who looked at my precious wife wrong! They'll die I'll kill them all! But alas Anko-chan is the one for me!" Itachi said crying and hugging Anko while eating some of the Dango too.

"Like hell you would I would marry Naruko, no I am going to marry Naruko and she'll make all the food for me alone and we'll have baby Narukos running around! And I'll kill anyone who touch my wife or look at her in a perverted way. Even if I have to kick your ass Itachi!" Tomoe yelled then kicked Itachi in the balls.

Everyone sweat dropped while Itachi was on the floor and Anko took his Dango and ate it. Naruko was laughing. "Well Tomoe why didn't you just say so!" Naruko said punching Tomoe on his arm and hugged him. Tomoe finally realized what he said and was crimson red stuttering.

Everyone laughed. After a minute Naruko spoke up, "I believe it's time for us to go people." Naruko said Hugging Mikoto and Guy. When she hugged Anko she kissed her cheek and when she hugged Itachi she kissed his nose. "Ja~Ne!" Naruko said as the group walked through the door to the exam room.
______________________________________________

As they walk through the door They were hit by strong KI (Killer Intent). All eyes were on them but they weren't phased by the KI since theirs was much stronger and the people started to cower in fear.

The next thing you know people started to die. "SASUKE-KUN!" Sakura and Mito screamed. "Ahh! It's banshees! If we don't kill them they'll keep killing our eardrums!" Kiba yelled.

"It is UNYOUTHFUL to be banshees! I shall defeat them with my YOUTHFULNESS!" Said Lee in determination. Everyone started laughing and Sakura and Mito were embarrassed. The a group of three people walked up to them.

Naruko jumped onto the red head named Gaara and all eyes were on them now. "Gaa-chan! I missed you so much!" Naruko said as she hugged him. "I missed you too Naru-chan." Gaara said as he hugged back and smiled.

She then let go of Gaara and tackled Kankuro. "Kuro-kun! I missed you too y'know!" Naruko said hugging him. "I missed you to Naru-chan." Kankuro said and hugged her back.