Chapter 8

1 year later~
----------------------------------------------------------
Nobody (Pov)

It has been a year since Naruko and Co. were assigned to their genin teams. The time for the Chuunin exams are upon them. As we go in the Hokage's office you can see all the jounin sensei waiting for their Hokage to speak.

"The Chuunin exams are in six days. Team1 do you think your team is ready?" Minato asked. "Hai." Team 1's sensei said.

"Team2?" "Hai." "Team3." "Hai." "4?" "No." "5?" "No." "6?" "No." "Mikoto?" "Hai." "Anko?" "Hai" "Guy?" "My youthful students are up for the challenge!" "Itachi?" "Hai" "Hakuba?" "Hai." "Kushina?" "Hai."

"Okay, the Chuunin exams are in Two weeks. Train them while you can and let them get good rest." Minato said. Then he excused everyone to leave to talk to their students.

Mikoto, Anko, and Itachi shunshined to the Uchiha compound since that was where team 7, 8, 9, and 10 were having a sleepover in one of the many empty compounds.
----------------------------------------------------------
1 year Flashback no Jutsu

  Fugaku, Mikoto, Itachi, Sasuke, Naruko, and Tomoe had just stared to walk back home from the Akimichi restaurant where they ate dinner.

"Kaa-san, tou-san I smell a lot of blood and chakra signatures are dropping. We have to hurry!" Naruko yelled running as fast as she could to the Uchiha compound.

"Mikoto go to the hokage's office and take Sasuke with you. Itachi and Tomoe come on we need to go find Naruko." Everyone went their separate ways.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!" Naruko screamed. "Naruko!" Itachi yelled after her. Fugaku Shunshined to Naruko and covered her eyes. Tomoe ran over to his brother that was dying with tears in his eyes.

She struggled, "Tou-san let go I have to see him! I need to save him!" Naruko got out of Fugaku's grasp. She ran over to Tomoe's brother who was on the ground and still had his chakra signature but it was weak.

"Let me save you." Naruko said as she was starting to do some medical Jutsu. She tried for a minute until they grabbed her hand. "Naruko-hime, it's okay. Just stop already before you pass out." said the dying Uchiha named Tsuki that was Tomoe's big brother.

"No, I have to save you. Please don't leave me Tsuki-nii." Naruko pleaded. "Naruko I have accepted dying already, so it's okay." "Who did this to you?" she said in a dangerously low voice.

"I don't know Naruko-hime but I need to tell you something." then Tsuki started to cough up blood. "Don't speak just let me save you." She whispered.

  Fugaku and some Anbu that were sent from the hokage when Mikoto told him what happened were sealing up the dead bodies while Itachi was watching over her and Tomoe.

"No Naru-hime ....... you've done enough just...... by being here in my final hour along with my little brother." he said. "Nii-san please don't die, I need you!" Tomoe cried.

   "I want you to know....... even though I wont be here...... I'll still be watching over you....... Itachi keep watching over Tomo, Naru, and Sasu ........ and Tomoe make sure you tell Naru-hime how you feel about her and don't make her wait forever. Make sure you stay out of trouble. I....Love all..of........ you..." were his final words before he died.

"NO!! DON'T LEAVE ME!! Tsuki-nii COME BACK!! I NEED YOU HERE WITH ME!!" Tomoe screamed.

  "YOU PROMISED YOU WOULD BE STAY WITH ME....You....you can't go......you promised you would....." Naruko stopped talking.

Their eyes that was once filled with curiosity and happiness was now filled with anger and dispair. Tomoe had no emotion on his face and Naruko who once had a smile so bright it could rival the sun itself was just starring at the blood on her hands with no emotion.