Chapter 10 part 2

Hiiiii guys!!☺️☺️

Ok so I'm kinda back I guess🤷🏽‍♀️
Been gone for waaaaay tooo long anyways... here's the story

"Tailed beasts"
"Thoughts & mind link"
"Talking"
_____________________________________________________________________

    Everyone stood in front of the Forest of Death waiting on Anko's instructions. "Alright brats, this is the 2nd part of the chunnin exams. Each team will get a scroll, it will either be a heavens scroll or an earths scroll. You will battle other teams to get their scroll. So, if you have a Heaven scroll you have to get a Earths scroll and For people who will have an Earth scroll will need a Heaven scroll. Don't open the scroll until you reach the tower and have both Heaven & Earth scroll. If you open it before that then you will be disqualified. You have till tomorrow afternoon to make it to the tower if you don't make it within the time limit, you are disqualified. Killing is allowed but, if you are a member short you are disqualified. Wait in line to sign the waver, If you die, kohona is not responsible. The other proctors will give your team your gate number when you sign the papers. If you don't wanna die I suggest you leave now, the animals in there are ruthless. Last week they tore an elite Anbu to shreds for walking on their holy grounds." Anko finished as as few genin shiver.

    Twenty one teams dropped out leaving 27 teams left. Team 7 got gate 48, team 8 got gate 46, team 9 got gate 50, team 10 got gate 45, and the sand siblings were at gate 51.

  "Are you guys ready?" Naruko asked remembering the mind link. "Hai, taichou" teams 7, 8, 9, 10  & the sand siblings a.k.a team Akuma answered.

  "Alright gakis, begin!" Anko yelled as all the gates to the forest of Death open. Every team shot through the gates and tried to survive.

   It's been two hours since the second exam started. "Team Akuma, do you have the scrolls you need?" Temari asked. "Hai." Team Akuma answered. "Flash to the tower and always be on guard. Naruko said. "Hai, taichou." Team Akuma said.

   Team Akuma flashed to the tower and gathered their scrolls. "Okay so, we have 6 heaven scrolls and 6 earth scrolls. Each team leader take One earth and one heaven." Naruko said as she took one Earth and one Heaven scroll. Hinata took one of each for team 8, while Neji, shikamaru, and Temari did the same for their team.

  "What are we gonna do with the extra scrolls?" Daisuke asked. "We're gonna burn it." Sasuke said as he set the extra scrolls on the ground. "Fire style: Fire bullet." Naruko said as she pointed to the scrolls and watched them burn.

  "Okay, it's time to open the scrolls." Taka sighed. The team leaders opened the scrolls. Smoke appeared and a poof was heard. "Yoo." Itachi said while sharing a dongo with Anko. Mikoto and Yugao were smiling while Guy was doing his signature pose.

"Hey guys! How was it?" Yugao asked as they all enter the tower. "It was okay I guess, not really a challenge." Jada said cracking her knuckles smirking. "If the next exam is gonna be boring like this one was then I'm gonna need to be mentally prepared." Shino said yawning.

"Well you can sleep later, now you all have to eat and we'll tell you about the next exams." Mikoto said patting Shino's back. As they walk to the dining hall people stared at them in awe or envy, since team Akuma finished the exam in two hours without breaking a sweat.

They all got their food, sat together, and started to socialize until Guy spoke up. "The third exam will a preliminary round to cut down the amount of contestants. I know you all don't have anything to worry about but I still want you all to be careful." He finished.

"We will guy sensei. We will make you all proud of us and show you that your teachings didn't go to waste." Ino said beaming of happiness. "You guys have already made us proud, we know you got this in the bag. For now just chill and get sum rest for tomorrow." Mikoto said kissing each member of team Akuma's forehead. Itachi, Anko, Mikoto, and Guy finally took their leave.

"So shikamaru, you don't think we forgot about what you said did you?" TenTen said in a sweet tone. Shikamaru tried to run away but Hinata, Ino, and Taka blocked his path while Temari got her Fan ready to strike him with her lightening- wind style jutsu and Naruko got chakra enhanced fist ready.

  "Oh, Kami-sama I'm sorry for ever calling a female troublesome!" Shikamaru yelled as the girls hit him with their jutsu. "Awe man, he's out cold." Kiba whined. "Well someone has to take him to his room." Jaden said. "I vote Temari!" Choji said. "Same!" The rest of team Akuma agreed.

  Temari face was redder than one of Sasuke's most prized tomatoes as she grabbed Shikamaru and took him to his room. "Ahh young love." Neji said. "You're the same age Baka." Tenten retorted. "Why must you be so mean to meh." Neji said slurring his words.

  "Well I don't know what's going on there but I'm gonna go shower and hit the hay. Night guys." Naruko said yawning. "We're gonna go too, Night guys." Taka, Jada, Hinata, Tenten and Ino said waving to the boys following behind Naruko. "Well I guess we should shower and get some rest too." Tomoe said and the boys went to do just that.
______________________________________________

Six hours later,

  "I finally made it bitches, now bow down!" Mito yelled as her mom and her team followed behind her. "Where is everyone?" Sakura asked. "The first 5 teams that made it here are already asleep, and and everyone else left except for the Guards and proctors." A random ass jounin said.

  "EVERYONE NEEDS TO WAKE UP! I DEMAND THEM TO! I AM THE HOKAGE'S DAUGHTER!" Mito screamed. "I don't give a damn if you were the Sage of six paths daughter herself, SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP! PEOPLE ARE SLEEPING!" Another random ass jounin said in disgust.

"Now either Shut the fuck up or get the fuck out and be disqualified." Hayate said.

  Kushina wished her daughter's team good luck and left. When Mito and her team got out the showers they found available rooms. "Ew, their so small." Todo said. "Well that's your punishment for not coming in as one of the top five." Some other random ass jounin said. "Have a nice night." He said with pure amusement on his face.
______________________________________________________________________________

I know, I know, "tutu you asshole where have you been?!?!"

  Well I've been here and there. Haven't had any good inspiration and still don't so...🤷🏽‍♀️ 

Sorry I let you guys down

Anyways Ja~ne