Chapter 4

When Jada was done opening her gifts Naruko took out a foot long scroll and placed all of Jada's presents ontop of it, sealed everything in it, and gave the scroll to Jada. "Now Jaden your next, here's my gift." Naruko said.

        Jaden opened the Maroon colored box first. When he opened it there was a maroon red shirt with a white collar and black Anbu style pants with one glove for his right hand and  arm warmers in black. (Up top but shirt in maroon red)

     "Thanks Naru, you were always the one with the best fashion sense. Did you make my clothes too?" Jaden asked.

       "Of course I did. It wouldn't be fair if I only made Jada an outfit. Now open this one." Naruko said. She passed him another Maroon red box to open.

      When he opened it his mouth was gaping. "Close your mouth, you'll catch flies." Naruko laughed.

      "Well what is it? Take it out so we can see it already." Hinata said. Jaden pulled out a necklace with a Lion on it.

     "It's cool." Neji said. "Jaden hand me the Black glove so I can show everyone something." Naruko said.

       Jaden handed over the glove to Naruko. Naruko did some hand signs and then the glove turned into a Katana that had a black hilt with a maroon red blade. The blade had a design of a black Lion with diamonds as the eyes.

        "It's awesome Naru. It's so cool, I could kiss you!" Jaden said. Sasuke had a scary aura around him muttering "I'll kill you if you touch my little sister." Tomoe's sharringan was activated ready to pounce. "Just k-kidding N-Naru." Jaden stuttered.

      "Sasu-nii, Tomo-kun,  calm down. You're scaring him!" Naruko said punching them both on the head. Everyone laughed while Sasuke and Tomoe just kept rubbing their heads saying sorry to Naruko and glaring at Jaden.

        When everyone calmed down Jaden started to open the rest of his presents. Jada's present to him was some scrolls on Kenjutsu, some scrolls on different McKee clan Jutsus that she had promise to give him, and the Lion Anbu mask that used to be their mom's when she was in Anbu.

       "Aww. How come you get dad's dragon mask?" Jaden whined. "Because Kaa-san said that's what tou-san told her in his letter. I was to have the dragon and you were to have the Lion mask. It makes since because I'm older." Jada said in a matter of fact tone.

        Jaden continued to open the rest of his gifts. Lady Tsunade bought him a Haori jacket like herself. It was maroon red with the word for Lion in kanji in the color black and some scrolls that belonged to her great uncle Tobirama Senju on different Water Style Jutsus.

     TenTen made him special kunai that were maroon red, some Kenjutsu scrolls, and told him she and Naruko would teach him more about Kenjutsu.

      Hinata gave him two of her clans Lighting Style Jutsu, A kiss on the cheek, and a cook book he's been eyeing every time they went pass the cooking store that sold everything you need to cook and had different cook books for different recipes.

     Ino gave him a necklace with the McKee clan crest and some earth style Jutsu scrolls. Tomoe gave him some new TaiJutsu scrolls, new fire style scrolls he created, and a deadly glare which Naruko punched him again.

    Everyone else gave him their gifts and he was happy. Even when Lee gave him maroon colored spandex.
----------------------------------------------------------

Ja~Ne