chapter 7

It's been four years since Naruko, Jaden, and Jada's memorable birthday with having a blood ritual with Naruko and getting new weapons and clothes.

Its has also been four years since Naruko moved in with the Uchihas because of her biological family Gave her title as heir to the Namikaze clan to Mito and band her from coming to the Namikaze compound.
----------------------------------------------------------
Flash Back no Jutsu

After the party everyone went to place where the blood ritual takes place and Naruko officially became apart of their families. The sun was starting to, set so everyone said their fair wells and went their separate ways.

The Uchiha clan head family that consists of Fugaku, Mikoto, Itachi, and Sasuke Uchiha were walking Naruko to the Namikaze compound along with Tomoe who was part of the branch lower than the clan head.

When they reached the compound they saw Minato and Kushina come into view. "Hello Fugaku, Mikoto, Itachi, and Sasuke. What brings you here?" Kushina asked "We were just dropping Naruko off." Mikoto said.

"Naruko isn't allowed to step foot in the Namikaze compound as of today because Mito is now the heir to the Namikaze clan." Minato said smirking while Naruko had some tears that threaten to escape her eyes.

"Well that's okay because Naruto is the heir to the Uzumaki since Kushina isn't the princess or Queen of Uzu." Itachi said with the Uchihas doing their signature smirk that put Minato's to shame.

"Who says I'm not." Kushina said with an angry tone. " He said your not because you never were. Your brother Kenji Uzumaki was the king of the Uzumaki and since he didn't have any children the heir to the throne is Naruko since she is older." Tomoe replied doing the Uchiha smirk also.

"Now if we are done with this conversation I'd like to go get my things." Naruko said. "They're not yours, we bought those clothes." Kushina said.

"I know that's a lie because all of Naruko's clothes were made by herself or Jada but never mind that, we took the liberty to get her things earlier." Mikoto said.

"Well we have to go get Naruko settled in her new room at the Uchiha compound now." Fugaku said as the Uchihas and they turned to look at Naruko.

"Thank you Fugaku tou-san." Naruko said as he hugged him. "Now lets go Naruko Uzumaki Uchiha." Mikoto said as Fugaku pulled Naruko onto his shoulders. They started to walk towards the Uchiha compound and noticed Naruko was crying.

"Are you okay Naruko?" Fugaku asked with concern. "Yeah, I knew it would have been sooner or later but it still kind of hurt. At least now I have a family that really loves me Fugaku tou-san." She said with a small smile.

They all had a smile of their faces bit in the inside, their hearts shattered because of what they heard she went through and the sad look in her eyes. They knew that sad look on her face will disappear soon after she come home with them.
----------------------------------------------------------
Flash Back no Jutsu Kai

Everyone were walking into their academy classrooms with smiles in their faces ready to be assigned to their genin teams.

Naruko walk in her classroom with a smile of her face, happy that this will be her last day at the academy.

Sasuke and Tomoe was in tow behind her with a genuine smile in their faces happy that it's their last day at the academy. Sasuke was hoping to be on the same team as his little sister Naruko.

"How did she even pass? I bet she cheated." "She isn't even Smart enough, she should just give up." Sakura said as Ino, Hinata, Jada, TenTen, and Taka was walking into the room.