Chapter 2

8 years later (Nobody PoV)
----------------------------------------------------------

        At the Uzukaze compound training grounds in the backyard of the main house, Minato and Kushina were training Mito as one of her gifts for her birthday today.

        If you looked closely you would see Naruko looking out the window of her room watching them train Mito.

    "Kura-chan that isn't fair. It's my birthday too and I was the one who asked them to train me for as birthday present why do they keep doing that?.... I wonder why I even ask those questions when I've been independent most of my life. They don't care about me and they never will. At least I have some people who care for me...... Now what should I wear to cover the huge bruise in my leg and the one in my back?" Naruko asked.

      "You should wear one of the new outfits you made. Wear the orange kimono that stops at your thighs. Then put your long black leg warmers that go to the top of your thigh on and a pair of short black Anbu sandals. I think that will do for today and Tomoe will be drooling on you." Kurama said laughing.

    "Okay I'll get ready.... AND TOMOE WON'T DROOL!!" Naruko yelled in her mind as she looked redder than a tomato.

    When Naruko was done she went down stairs to get ready to leave. When she opened the door she was hit on the head. "Oww!" she whimpered.

    "Sorry Naru I was about to knock on the door when you opened it." Naruko's friend named Jada said. Jada was about to help Naruko up when she noticed the huge bruise in her leg. Naruko hurried up and pulled her right leg warmer up to cover the bruise.

       "Lets go, we're going to be late going to the Akimichi compound." Jada said with a sad smile trying to act like she didn't notice the bruise.

      When Naruko got up she walked out the house towards the compound gates with Jada behind her.

   'All Seeing Eyes' Jada said in her head. her once gray eyes turned sky blue with a big gold star in the middle. She looked at Naruko and found where all the bruised areas were.

      Naruko had a bruise the size of a large ramen bowl on her back and a bruise that went from her mid thigh to her knee on her alright leg.

     Jada said release in her mind and her gray eyes were once more. She was pissed but didn't want to show it because then Naruko would worry.

   Once they reached the compound gates they saw Minato, Kushina, and Mito waiting there. "Are you here to see Mito Jada-chan?" Kushina asked.

     "No Kushina-san, I  came to get Naruko, why would I come see Mito..... Well anyway we need to get going. Ja~Ne." Jada said leaving a confused Kushina and Minato and and furious Mito.

      As they were walking through the village to get to the Akimichi compound, some villagers were whispering things like, "Why is she with that demon." "It's disgusting" Jada stopped walking.

    Naruko sighed, "It's okay, i'm used to it. Their words don't bother me anymore. Come on Jada." Naruko said trying to pull Jada along the road bit Jada wouldn't move.

     "All Seeing Eyes." Jada whispered. She turned towards the villagers, "Listen up you disgusting, shitty people. If I hear any of you talking about Naruko in a bad way again, I'll make you wish you never breathed her name." she said leaking out some KI.

     Then, she grabbed Naruko's hand and headed towards the Akimichi compound gates. When they got to the gates they met up with Jada's twin brother Jaden.

         "Hey Jada, Naru. Lets go!" Jaden yelled in excitement. "Okay come on." Naruko said laughing at how excited Jaden was.

     When they opened the door to the Akimichi clan head house, everyone jumped up yelling "Happy 8th Birthday!!!"

     After they settled down a little, Naruko walked over to where Hinata and TenTen were and started talking.

      Mikoto Uchiha, Tsune Inuzuka, Yoshino Nara, Rika Akimichi, Ai Nakamura TenTen's mom, Mei Yamanaka, and Jada's mom Gabby walked over to where Jada and Ino were standing.

     "Did anything happen when you went over there?" Gabby asked.

     "Yeah," if you were next to her you could feel her dark aura as she continued.

      "When I was about to knock on the door she opened and I ended up hitting her head. When she fell her leg warmer on her right leg fell down and I saw this bruise that went from her mid thigh to her knee and as you can see, she is unusually pale. Then when we were walking, I used A.S.E on her and found a bruise the size of the large ramen bowls she gets on her back. I didn't say anything to her about it because just like last time, she's going to say she fell down the stairs." When Jada finished the moms and Ino were so angry they looked like they were about to kill someone.

      "We need to do something about this. Jada did anything else happen?" Tsune asked.

      "Yeah, when we were about to exit the Uzukaze gates they were there. Kushina asked me if I was there for Mito. I told her in was there for Naruko. Then I was like 'Why would I be here for Mito?' then told them we had to leave."

   They were silent for a while then Jada broke it. "Mom last night I had a vision that Minato and Kushina are going to band her from the Uzukaze compound and take the Namikaze out of her name. Someone has to take her in." The moms thought about it for a minute.

      "The safest place for her is the Uchiha, McKee, or Inuzuka clan." Rika Akimichi said.

      "I think we should take her because only Uchihas and who they invite are allowed in the compound. All of who want to do a blood ritual for her to be apart of your family say it now, because today is the day we do it." Mikoto said.

    "I want to do it. Also will she be able to spend a night with us on some days?" asked Mei Yamanaka asked.

     "Of course she will. She will be apart of your family too so yeah." Mikoto said. "I'm defiantly in. Ino love having Naru as a little sister."

     "Me too. TenTen loves to have someone to talk to about weapons and I adore Naru-chan." Said Ai Nakamura.

     "I love to cook for her and Choji while they have an eating contest. They are so much fun too. I'm making her apart of my family also." Rika said.

      "She loves dogs and our dogs love to play with her. Whenever she come over, Hana and Kiba are always fighting about who gets to play with her first but Naruko always end up playing with the both of them at the same time. Anyways she helps me out a lot and bring down some of my brooding walls. I'm in no matter what." Tsune said.

       "Naruko was  already family in all but blood. She's the only one Shikamaru doesn't find too much troublesome and she always gets him off his lazy ass. I love to dress her up like a beautiful doll and have her help in the kitchen. She is a quite sadistic one just like me when it comes to waking up Shikamaru and Shikaku." Yoshino said laughing evilly.  

      On the other side of the room Shikamaru and Shikaku shivered. "You guys okay?" asked Choji and Inoichi in unison. Shikaku and Shikamaru shook their heads, "Troublesome."

  Back on the other side where the moms, Ino and Jada were. Gabby spoke up, "My clan and I love Naruko as if she was already part of our family, so we're in."

     "The Uchihas were always about not showing emotions and that power triumphs everything, but every since Naruko came into our lives, we began to show our true selves and got through our clouded minds that family is whats important. All the kids love to play with her and Itachi and Sasuke love having a little sister. So I would be honored to have Naruko live with our clan and be apart of our family. Now since she will be apart of each of our families, that means we are family too and if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask." Mikoto said.
----------------------------------------------------------
part 2 next chapter!!!!!

Ja~Ne 😘😘