Chapter 9

An hour and a half have passed and everyone is at the training ground in the back of Gabby's house. "Naruko, Kiba, Taka, and TenTen. We will go on this side of the training ground, follow me." Mikoto said as they followed her along with Asuma.

      "Sasuke, Tomoe, and Jada follow." Fugaku said as they followed along with Itachi to the other side of the training grounds.

     "Come on Shika, Lee, Shi, and Cho." Choza said and with that, they followed him to another side of the training grounds where Shikaku was.

     "Neji, Hinata, lets go." Gabby said as Anko and the three followed her. "Come on brats." Ibiki said as Ino and Jaden followed him to where Inoichi was. 

    They were going to train on their main affinity the whole day until Naruko told them about the shadow clones so the ended up finishing up training in 5 hours that would take a three days to finish it all without shadow clones.

     "Okay since we're done with today's training, lets go home, wash up, and meet at the Akimichi Grill." Choza said. All you could see was dust when Naruko and Choji ran home to get ready.

    After they went to The Akimichi Grill, they hung out a little then went home. Since Tomoe was adopted by Fugaku he lived with them. Since the did three days worth of training in five hours, they have five days to rest, chill, and work on whatever they think they need to approve on.
----------------------------------------------------------      
     Ja~Ne