Chapter 6

"Shikamaru and Naruko your first, come here." The two came over and stood in front of kurama. Kurama then held her right hand up as it glowed and put it on Naruko's forehead then Shikamaru's forehead.

When the light died down Naruko had a Gold diamond shaped tattoo on her forehead and Shikamaru's dark green diamond on his forehead .

She did the same to the rest of the kids the boys and the girls had their diamonds on their forehead. TenTen's was Blood Red, Neji's was was White, Taka's was a Dark Orange, Choji's was a Dark Gray, Ino's was Dark Purple, Daisuke's was Red, Hinata's was Light Purple, Sasuke's was Dark Blue, Tomoe's was Sky Blue, Jada's was Teal, Lee's was Light Green, Shino's was Silver, Kiba's was Black, and Jaden's was maroon red.

"Are these like grandma Tsunade's?" Naruko asked. "Yes, yes it is. Now Naruko has some stuff she wants to give you. Naruko unseal the stuff."

When Naruko unsealed the items, they were all different parts of accessories with different colors. TenTen walked over to the Blood red and Black elbow warmers.

When she touched it, she pushed some chakra into the seal on the elbow warmers. they turned into a Katana that had a Black hilt and a Blood Red blade. On the blade there was a Black jaguar design with diamonds eyes.

Lee grabbed a Light Green wristband, but since he didn't have any chakra he looked sad, He knew he wouldn't be able to change his. Kurama walked over to him and tapped his shoulder.

"Lee, I have something special for you." She said. Then she touched his forehead and sent some of her chakra inside his body to open his chakra airways and shared with him some of her memories on how to use chakra.

Lee's wristband for his left wrist, turned into a Katana with a Black hilt and a Light Green blade and a Black cheetah with diamond eyes.

Sasuke's Dark Blue elbow warmer for his right arm turned into a Katana that had  a Black hilt and a Dark Blue blade with a Black wolf design on the blade with diamond eyes.

Taka's Dark Orange fingerless gloves turned into a Katana. Her Katana had a Black hilt with a Dark Orange blade. On the blade was a design of an Eagle that was Black with diamond eyes.

Daisuke's Red wristband that went on his left arm turned into a Katana. The Katana had a Black hilt and a Red Blade with a Black Leopard design with diamond eyes.

Neji's White wristband that went on his right wrist turned into a Katana. The Katana had a Black hilt and a White blade with a Black Panda design with diamond eyes.

Hinata's Light Purple fingerless gloves turned into a Katana. The Katana had a Black hilt with a light purple blade and a design of a Black panther with diamond eyes.

Shikamaru's fingerless gloves turned into a Katana with a Black hilt and a Dark Green blade with a Black deer and diamond eyes.

Choji's elbow warmers turned into a Katana with a Black hilt and Dark Gray blade. On the blade was a Black Elephant with diamond eyes.

Shino's Black gloves turned into a Katana with a Black hilt and a Silver blade. On the blade was a Black stag beetle design with diamond eyes.

Kiba's Black fingerless gloves turned into a Katana with a Black hilt and a Black blade with a White dog design on it with diamond eyes.

Tomoe's Sky Blue wristband for his left wrist turned into a Katana with a Black hilt and a Sky Blue blade. On the blade there was a design of a Black crow with diamonds eyes.

Ino had elbow warmers that turned into a Katana that had a Black hilt and a Dark Purple blade with a design of a Black tiger with diamond eyes.

It was now Naruko's turn to show everyone her weapon. She had Golden gauntlets (Like Wonder Woman's) that turned into a Katana that had a black hilt and a golden blade. On the blade there was a design of a black nine tailed Kitsune with diamond eyes.

"Naruko it's so beautiful" Ino and TenTen said in unison. "I said the same thing. Now that we're down with the presents, LETS EAT!" Naruko yelled as she finished sealing everyone's weapon in different scrolls giving it to them.

She started running to the grill with her plate as she was drooling for Choza's famous BBQ. Everyone just followed her to the grill with plates in their hands.
-----------------------------
To Be Continued~~~