Who am I

I awoke and realized I was NOT in my bed. I started to freak out before I realized that I was not dreaming and now I have to face my reality. I groaned at the thought.

"Are you alright?" a voice that I recognized as Eathon asked. I cocked my head to the side and looked at him.

"Were you watching me sleep?" I asked. Why else would he be in here?

"Am I not suppose to?" Eathon stupidly asked.

"When a girl blacks out you don't watch her sleep! It's kinda creepy!" I yelled at him though I could really care less.

"Fine! I was just kidding. Jeese, you would think I kidnapped you. I was just checking on you because I was told to. You just look so peaceful," he kinda trailed off.

"So you admit it, you were watching me sleep?" I smirked. I had so won this battle. And there will be more. I mentally cracked my knuckles. "And who sent you to check on me?"

This time he smiled. "How 'bout you finally get up and see for yourself?" That made me wonder how long I was out.

"3 days," Eathon answered for me. Did I just say that outloud? Curse my uncontrollable mouth. He stood up and motioned for me to follow. I swung my legs over the side of the bed. As soon as I put pressure on them they screamed in protest. I felt a wince form on my face. Eathon rushed to my side and brought me up.

"That sometimes happens to newlys," he said quietly, "You might not want to use your arms either. You can sit down soon, I just need you to see someone if you want to know what's happening to you." He said that more clearly.

We walked, well he walked and I was practically clawing my way down the hallway. We soon arrived in a small room that kinda looked like a bedroom. A girl about my sisters age sat in a small chair. Eathon gave my shoulders a tight squeeze. Was I crying? I quickly wiped away tears. Anyone or anything that made me think of my sister, Amaya, made me teary.

Oh yeah, my sister is dead.