shocked

"What? What does that mean? Christian!" I said shaking her shoulders. She was in shock and wasn't saying anything.

Bouncing back to her normal self she said," Oh, nothing you're fine. I just thought it was something else! Good job with your new power!" She said cheerfully, skipping off.

"What's gotten into her?" Eathon asked from behind me, causing me to jump.

"I don't know, it was really weird. I told her about my bad power and she got all pale and went into shock for a few minutes. Then suddenly she was all cheery and eerily happy and said it meant nothing. Then off she skipped! Literally skipped! I mean what got in to her?" I rambled on.

"I don't know, thats bizzare. She's never been like that before. I wonder why," he said. I nodded and started to walk to my room. Eathon joined me at my side. Silently, lost in thought, we walked away.

* * *

I shoved my face in my pillow. It was night and all the events of today and since I've gotten here pilled in. I left my parents and family. A double replacing me. And my friends. Oh this is so weird. It doesn't feel right. And the Christian thing and the evil powers. The prophecy and the chance Amaya might stll be alive. I didn't realiz I as crying into my pillow. This room didn't feel like my room. Why was this all coming to me now. Why me? Why can't I be a normal teenager worrying about hormones. Ugh.

I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in?" I said in more of a question. It was Eathon.

"Hey you OK? What's wrong?" He said rushing to my side.

"I don't know anymore. I just," I said. I wasn't even sure what I said.

"It's ok," he said but he sounded confused. Still he hugged me tight until I relaxed. I nearly fell asleep but I was still partly awake when he kissed my forhead and left my room.