Amaya

Cold fingers arose me back to reality. I was resting against a tree. Looking up, I saw crystal blue eyes looking at me. Amaya! I reached out but I found myself unexpectedly weak and my hand collapsed at my side. She smiled and ran off.

"Wait!" I rasped, what was going on with me? Why was Amaya going. She turned back around and gave me one last look, showing me her beauty, before running off. I stared at my hands, well, my head fell and all I could stare at was my hands.

I heard different footsteps approach me  but I couldn't move to see who it was.

"She needs energy a buzz! Get Amaya's emergency!" Christians voice rang through my head. Something like a breather was pressed against my mouth. When I breathed it in, it felt like it was buzzing. Like it was full of energy.

Life shot through my vanes and my head snapped up, causing Christian to jump.

"What happened?!" I demanded.

"Well, there can be some down sides to being super natural," Christian explained, "we need our element near us at all times. I am fire so I need fire near me at all times. Close enough to feel the heat. Eathon needs water because he's water."

"How is fire on you right now?" I questioned. She gave me a sly smile.

"All teens enjoy clothes," she said, cutting her shirt a little to show a thin layer of fire burning in her sleeve. I noticed my jaw had dropped and quickly shut it.

"Is she okay?" Eathons concerned voice joined us.

"Yeah, but I told you that she shouldn't have come!" she said turning her attention to him. He walked around her and sat next to me on the ground.

"Are you ok?" he asked, his eyes boring into mine.

I smiled,"Better than I'll ever be I said." Which actually felt true, with the energy surging through my vanes, I felt better than ever.

"Well that won't last long, we have to get you inside to be close to energy. Get you a room, some clothes," Christian piped. I stood up and walked with them to our building/cave. I suddenly remembered Amaya. I know it wasn't right, but right then I wanted to keep that to myself.

               ...

We arrived in a room, shaking with life. I felt a warm home feeling erupt in my chest.

"It feels like home!" I exclaimed.

"Huh. I was about to ask how does it feel," Eathon said, looking at the ceiling with his eyes. I smiled at him. He smiled back. The smile was warm and I felt my cheeks grow hot. But I quickly looked away.