Chapter 13

My groggy eyes were met with the wide ones of the history teacher. She was a little crazed. She examined my body then took a bite if some kind if sandwich.

"I think you'll be fine but of course the doctors get to decide the decisions," she slurred.

"Um ok. Mrs. Garvy, you're staining my pants," I murmured, trying to sound polite.

"Oh sorry dear, I came to talk to you, not to eat over you. Well, what I wanted to say was, be careful. A lot if people, or dark doers, are going to try to bring harm your way, possibly kill. Don't trust anyone, your life is on the line. Oh and I like your jacket," she said before walking away. I looked stunned but grabbed my crutches and hobbled out of my room.

***

I collapsed in a cafeteria chair. I had a serious headache. Truthfully, I wasn't hungry. I was meeting Eathon and Christian. They wanted to talk to me.

A hand waved across my face.

"Wake up!" Eathon said. He seems a little on edge.

"Ok, let's get straight down to business. We are thinking that you might have to trust your instincts and move you. You need to be at a location where know one can find you. We care about your safety so we are coming too," Christian rushed out.

"Wait what?" I asked. I'm leaving? I don't know how to control anything!

"We'll teach you on the road. It's a lot to take in but pack up. We are leaving tomorrow," she ended.

Sorry this is really short and I REALLY apologize for not writing in a while. I have been very busy. I'm not really sure what to put in this. Feel free to message me ideas.