Fun But Deadly

I woke again this morning and went right to practicing my powers. I didn't find anything new so I grabbed an apple from the fridge I kept in my room. I love the fridge because I run it with the energy from myself. I started to think about yesterdays events. If Amaya is still alive somewhere then I should find her, or maybe she's gone because she doesn't want to be found. I was in deep conentration that I didn't even realize that my apple had turned black and cold. I squeezed it and I felt no energy come from it. Did I do this? I carefully grabbed my notebook and scrawled down this newfound way of magic. It was scary, deadly even. This could eventually be very bad.

I shook the thought off my mind. I needed to focus on the things on hand. The story of me and Amaya, if Amaya is still alive, and learning how to use my powers. I pushed myself up from my bed and headed down to breakfast.

* * *

"So you have no clue how this power came along?" Eathon questioned me as we slid our trays down the line, picking up our food.

"Nope, no clue. I was feeling stressed and BAM the energy was gone. I mean, this is kinda creepy. Do you or Christian have an evil side to your powers?" I asked, grabbing a plate of waffles.

He looked in consentration before answering,"I guess I can drown people but besides that I don't have a specific 'bad' power."

"Maybe it has something to do with the story that Christian told me. If I'm straight from Angel himself then maybe I might have some Devil in me, right?" I concluded. We sat down at a table.

"Maybe, I mean that actually make sense compared to some of our other thoughts. We might just have to go with that for a while," He said shoveling cereal into his mouth. I leaned my head back and rubbed my temples. This was so confusing. Where was my old life when I needed it.

* * *

I quickly ate my waffles and headed to the training room to practice my powers. Maybe I'll just test out the new power.

When I arrived there I saw Christian and headed over to her.

"Christian I need to talk to you," I said and pulled her over, "I found a new power."

"Oh thats good. You should practice it! I'm sorry but I have to do somethig right now," she said and started to walk away.

"No, you don't understand. This power, it's not a regular power, it's evil. Like it was given from Devil," I said. The color drained from her face.