Why me?

Oh yeah, my sister is dead.

The girl sitting in the chair looked a little confused but quickly hid the expression with a welcoming one. She gestured to the chair and gave Eathon a look to leave the room.

"Hi, my name Christian and I am a friend of your sister," the girl explained. This only made the tears come back. Amaya and I were like best friends than sisters, but we still shared that sisterly bond.

I gave a forced smile before saying,"I sorry, it's just my sister died last month. A murder." My voice was really shaky and was probably not understandable. That was when I noticed how pale Christian had gotten.

"Did they ever find a body?" she pressed. She was now making me worried. How important was my sister?

"No, but they found a lot of blood that matches hers," I answered. Worry filling my voice took over the crying.

Christian sat back a little and relaxed. She was still a little jumpy but I wouldn't know.

"Now, how 'bout I teach you about who you are," she said,"Well to start, you are super natural or magical. And second most important thing, everything you have ever learned in history, is a lie." I noticed my jaw had dropped. I snapped it back shut.

"How?" was all I managed to get out at the sound of a whisper.

"Well, you're not alone. So was your sister, there's me, and Eathon. There is also a couple more people. We all support an element. But what is so special about you and your sister, well, you don't have a element. You are energy. Inherited straight from the maker herself. You are a leader, now our leader since Amaya is dead. Let's start your training."