Drarry vs Starco~ Starco Win

A/N: This chapter is rather long, because I didn't want things to be rushed. I wanted things to make sense as well as little details that would add to the story. I hope you like it!

Harry and Draco finally got together in 7th year. After too many awkward moments, and much encouragement from friends (particularly Star and Hermione), they finally became an item. Ron took some time to get used to the idea of Harry and Draco being at each others throats in a very different way, but eventually he came round.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Harry ran down the hall, narrowly avoiding colliding into a pair of first years. Ever since Draco had asked him out he found himself in a complete daze. He sped down another corridor, before coming to a sliding halt in front of an arch leading to the circle of stones atop the hill leading down to Hagrid's hut.

He stopped to catch his breath, only to run down the steps as he saw Draco waiting for him.

"H-h-hi...I'm..sorry...for being..so late!" He gasped, breathing heavily.
"L-lost tra-" Draco had taken hold of his face and was tilting it towards him.

"Saint Potter doesn't have me on his mind?" Somehow he brought his face closer to the smaller boy's. He gave a devilish grin before adding "Oh we can't have that."

Harry melted into the kiss that followed, happy that Draco wasn't mad at him. He was still out of breath but he didn't care, it was for another reason now.

When they both broke away from each other, they sat on one of the rocks. It was a sunny Saturday morning and then intended to make the most of the good weather. For most of the week it had been gloomy, and rained several times.

Harry settled down onto the rock, and Draco put his head in his lap. For a few moments they enjoyed each other's company in silence.

"So are we actually going to do anything today?" Harry asked, staring at Draco.

"Is my company not enough for you?" Draco said with closed eyes, frowning. Harry laughed at this.

"Well of course, but-"

"Well then it's settled."

"I just thought-"

"Oh very well then. I suppose we can go to Hogsmeade. It's the first visit of the year today."

"I thought it was tomorrow..."

"Originally yes, but they moved it to today because of the change in weather. It should have been on the noticeboard in your common room."

"Oh. I didn't see it. I was in a rush..because well yeah...you can sort of guess why." Draco smiled.

"We had better set off soon. We don't want to be late. Especially since that already happened once this morning."

"Hey! But yeah i guess so..."

"But we don't have to go just yet. Unless you want to. I don't mind personally. But as we're going together, a time should be decided."

"...t-together?"

"Well yes I didn't say 'we' and mean me, myself and I."

Harry looked shocked at this. After a short pause he smiled smugly, knowing what he was about to say was going to spark a reaction.

"So its like a date?"

Draco opened his eyes, a look of shock covering his blushing face.

Harry laughed, throwing his head back as Draco sat up, looking at him. Harry looked at him, before once again laughing because Draco had the same expression of shock as before.