Headcanon~ Gay Golden Trio

DISCLAIMER: I don't ship Ron and Harry, this was just something I imagined on a whim.

I feel like if Ron and Harry got together, on the outside they wouldn't look like a couple at all, just the close best friends that they already are.

But if you were to listen to a conversation, you could instantly tell they were boyfriends.

Not only would they tease each other all the time and bring up lots of inside jokes, they would also flirt a lot with each other, so much that they would both blush when they realise they had been having an actual conversation.

People wouldn't know that they're together until they hear them yell flirtily or seductively to one another.

----

If Hermione and Star became a thing, they would only look like a couple in the sweetest ways.

Secretly holding hands underneath the table, especially if one was stressed.

Cuddles all the time, under blankets or on the squishy armchair in front of the fire.

They'd read all the time together, so the way people would realise they're in a relationship would be seeing them cuddling together but still engrossed in their books.

A/n: I could do easily have made it gay in my story of Star (put her with Hermione instead of Draco)...

What are your thoughts on this?

It was just random ideas, I don't ship these.