UPDATE ON STAR

This is just a quite update as over my hiatus I have still been developing my ideas here, and so felt I should add this whilst I remember to. I am not going to be publishing updates quite yet as I am going to finish another book of mine before I do anything else, to ensure I actually do finish it.

Just to make it clear I have changed a little bit about Star's sexuality and romantic orientation. Considering most of her story she would be too young for me to want to assign a sexuality, she's not as I said before "asexual aromantic until 6th year" ( I didn't mean she was assigned this when she was young but I want to make it clear considering my changes now). She's still asexual, and remains so, which she would realise probably around 5th year, and as for romantic orientation, it's a bit hard for her as there are other sorts of complications with trying to figure it out, also some parts of her past influence this, and there are loads of other things happening so she has other priorities. With the Draco thing that would be where she has more of a clue as to that she is not aromantic. I don't want to write an essay on this, the main thing is that her romantic orientation is just something not really thought about due to a few things, but she does be in love later.

She's also completely oblivious to this and only realises her feelings when she finds out that Draco likes her.

I just felt the need to add this as I cannot change what I have published, but wanted to get this out there so it's clear how I will be portraying her and why.