Chapter 8. Speeches part 2

Renesmee

I was so honoured for the ring that my granddad had given to Jacob for me, I knew I had to go over and say thank you to him. He knew I was grateful and hugged me. Jacob was watching us and he smiled. After I pulled away and went to Jacob again my auntie Rose wanted to talk.

Rosalie

I let Renesmee have her moment with Billy. It was so lovely of him to give her his wives ring. I know I would be broken if anything happened to Emmett. I wouldn't give my ring to anyone. But that's just me. Once renesmee had joined Jacob I stood up to say my speech. renesmee smiled at me waiting for me to start.

All eyes were on me and was loving the attention, I almost forgot what i was going to say.

"Even though Jacob stinks to high heaven," I started. "I have learned to live with him and get along with him. Jacob, you helped us when we really needed you and you did it just because you love my niece. That kinda makes you a friend to me even though you still stink. I am happy for both of you and renesmee I love you so much. Of course you know that anyway. Congratulations guys." I said. The whole room applauded me and I crossed the room to Renesmee so I could hug her and maybe shake Jacobs hand.

Renesmee

I hugged auntie rose after she had come over and she had actually said she didn't mind Jacob. I knew she hadn't always liked him and he didn't really like them. Auntie rose went to sit next to uncle Emmett who was grinning at me. I hid in Jacobs chest and groaned. I wasn't looking forward to Emmetts speech which I guessed was next. Jacob who had looked in the direction I had soon picked up on what I was hiding from.

Jacob

I was surprised that blondie, sorry Rosalie was being so nice she had shaken my hand and actually hadn't thrown an insult at me. Renesmee hid in my chest and I looked over to her uncle and soon saw why. I wasn't looking forward to his speech or the way he was grinning at us.

Emmett

I didn't need Jaspers gift to sense Renesmee was nervous about my speech. I could also tell Jacob was shifting a little uncomfortably too. They both thought I would make them feel embarrassed. I wasn't going to be that bad. Or was I? I stood up with what must have been a cheeky grin because Rosalie had her face in her hands mouthing. "I'm sorry." to Jacob and Renesmee. The room fell quiet as I stood up. "I would like to say a few words to the bride and groom." I grinned. Obviously my family knew what I would say but obviously Billy and the wolves wouldn't have a clue. My time to entertain.

"Today is a very special day, because our sweet niece, granddaughter, daughter and friend renesmee has finally grown up and fallen in love." I said looking at Renesmee and Jacob. jacob's face softened a little but Renesmee seemed to know what was coming. So I carried on. "so I would like to tell a little story of many years ago when Jacob had kisses Bella when she was with Edward, Bella had gotten so angry at him she had punched him and broken her hand." I said. Jacob was blushing and Renesmee sighed. The guests seemed to love it they were laughing. "you must have been a terrible kisser for her to punch you." I said smiling at Jacob's face.

Everyone seemed to be enjoying my story and embarrassing Jacob was actually a lot more fun than I thought. "just a warning to you Renesmee don't want to disappoint you and Jacob, don't mess with my family." The room clapped but I hadn't finished quite yet.

"so I would like to end this by saying have an amazing honeymoon and Renesmee I hope for the the rest of your life you enjoy doing it doggy style." now was renesmee turn to blush and I winked at her grinning. Rosalie pulled me down into my seat and said. "you are very mean." I just laughed at both of their bright red faces and knew I had completed my job.