Chapter 11. Surprise!

Jacob

I slipped away from Renesmee after we kissed. She watched me curiously as I walked out of the room and down the corridor to the room where Alice was. Everyone else was already waiting for me.

“Finally.” Alice said.  I sat down waiting for her to start as she dug through her makeup and stood in front of me.

“Now hold still.” She said. I just did as I was told as she worked on my face. I couldn’t wait to show Renesmee what I have been doing all this time away from her. The embarrassing dance lessons Alice had held for us all to practice the dance. She had so much patience with me, who couldn’t dance at all and now would be the day we have been waiting for. I was nervous and excited to surprise Renesmee. I really hope my months of dancing classes helped for today; I am so scared of messing up and then it would be ruined.

“All done.” Alice smiled at me leaning backwards to admire her work.  I started getting up but a pair of small cold hands pushed me down. “Not so fast Jacob.” Alice frowned.  “You need to give it time to dry.” She said.

I sat back in my oversized chair waiting for the make up to dry. Seth came in all dressed and ready, followed by Rosalie. Alice clapped and squealed. “You two look amazing.” She skipped into the door the other’s came out off.

I closed my eyes falling into a light sleep about Renesmee and or honeymoon. My eyes opened quickly. I looked around and everyone else was ready now just waiting for me. I stood up and Alice took my hand, I flinched at her coldness but she didn’t seem to notice. She pulled me into the room down the hall. “Now you need to change into this.” She held up my outfit she had specifically made.

She left the room as I changed into my outfit and walked out to where they were.

“Perfect.” Alice smiled. “It’s almost time.” She said.

Renesmee

I was growing a little worried now. I hadn’t seen any of my family or Jacob for a while. I didn’t see them leave so what were they doing? I danced a little more and downed a few more champagnes which were disgusting. The DJ was pretty good for the night actually. He played some old things for my family and a few of my favourite songs. After about an hour I had become a little fed up of waiting. I wanted to go home to my mom and dad but I knew I wasn’t allowed to go. I looked up at the dance floor which was crowded of all Jacob’s family and friends. Jacob’s two sisters couldn’t make it which made Jacob quite upset. Billy had helped Jacob get over his anger and hurt but the rest of the pack was here. Sam with Emily, Leah and my now father in law with my granddad. But I only just realised Seth wasn’t here.

This thought was interrupted with a loud buzzing from the microphone. “Now for the grand finale.” The DJ spoke into the microphone. “The moment we have all been waiting for. Will everyone please clear the floor?” Everybody scrambled back to their seats.

“We are in for a special treat now I welcome the friends and family of the bride.” The DJ made the lights in the room drop onto the dance floor as I recognised the backing track.

Jacob

This was our cue, right here as the DJ introduced us and started the music. We separated to the two exits in the room which lead into the main room everyone was in.

The backing track was extended for us to get in the room but of course we did this slowly and accurately as a zombie would. I drooped my arm to the side sliding my body across the floor slowly. I let out a painful groaning noise which actually didn’t sound too bad as I shuffled into the room all eyes were on us as we got into position and the backing track finally broke out into the song.

(Sequel to Young love forever) The Twilight Saga: Young Love Forever Moreजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें