Chapter Nineteen

Christmas was right around the corner. Mckenzie's wedding was way less than a month ago but the amount of things that have happened between then and now were absolutely mind blowing.

I shivered a little as I walked the short distance from my car to the Townsend Hotel. When Nathan called and said he was back in town I didn't really know what he wanted until he asked to see me. Only then did I figure out what he wanted and only then did I also figure out what I wanted, or rather what I needed.

I crossed the lobby of the buzzing hotel and headed straight for the elevator. Nathan had texted me his room number and I couldn't say I wasn't slightly excited. The last time I saw him we had a fun time together and if I wanted to get over Elijah, getting under Nathan was a good place to start.

When the elevator dinged, opening the doors for me on Nathan's floor, I walked through the hallway looking at the room numbers until I found the one I was looking for.

I knocked on the door... waiting.

It wasn't long until the mahogany door swung open. Nathan stood there, his blond hair a little darker than I remember but his brown eyes still as inviting as ever. Without saying a word, the corners of his lips curved up a little and he stepped aside, letting me into his suite.

I walked in and waited for him to close the door. The second he turned around I was pressed up against him and he was pressed up against the door. He smirked down at me.

"It's good to see you again." he said softly, his warm breath wafting over my chilled face.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Good, now let's make seeing me a lot better."

Nathan leaned down, his lips touched mine and kissing him was like riding a bike, it was like he had never been absent. Our lips moved together in all the right ways like we'd been kissing each other everyday and knew exactly what the other person liked.

The kiss intensified when I dropped my jacket on the floor and Nathan slipped his tongue into my mouth. My one hand clung to his shirt while the other immersed itself in his thick hair.

My fingers went to work, trying to unbutton his shirt when he suddenly lifted me up. My instinct was to wrap my legs around his waist. I clung onto him, leaving small kisses on his neck.

Nathan entered the bedroom and set me down on the bed. I looked up at him, he finished unbuttoning his shirt and left the white garment on the floor. I stood up, eagerly running hands over his torso, feeling the familiar dip and curve of every muscle he had.

I turned us around so that the bed was behind him and with a gentle nudge he sat down. I stepped closer to him, cupping his face and taking in his features. His sweet brown eyes were much darker in the dim lighting of the room.

I leaned down, kissing him once more but this kiss was more intense. I felt him unbutton my jeans, unzip them and slide the denim off of me as much as he could without moving his lips away from mine.

While I lifted my shirt over my head and discarding it, he helped me shimmy out of my jeans which I kicked to the side but not before Nathan chuckled, a low sultry sound.

"What?" I asked.

"You're so cute when you're not being sexy." he replied, his voice enticingly low.

"Shut up." I couldn't help my smile as I playfully coaxed him to lie down. My hands rested on his knees before creeping up and undoing his belt buckle. When we got his pants off, I got onto the bed, straddling him.

He was down to his boxers and I was down to my own underwear. I ran my hand up his chest until I was leaning down, close enough to kiss him.

While we indulged in another kiss I felt his hands roam from my lower back up until he worked at unclipping my bra. With expert fingers I heard a soft "click". I came up again to take it off and went right back down for another kiss. This kiss was so eager and I could feel Nathan's excitement in all the right places.

Nathan sat up, bringing me upright with him. He moved his lips from mine and kissed my neck, sucking on the soft skin. My response was to move my hips slowly, earning a low moan from him.

His hands moved up from my waist and came to my chest, cupping me. He then moved so that I was now under him, lying on the bed. He wasted no time trailing kisses down my neck and then taking a tender bud into his mouth. I closed my eyes and felt it all happen...

A/N Oh my pancakes, we all know my books are not Rated Mature so I'm gonna keep it appropriate for most ages ;)

Lying in the bed with Nathan was calming. We weren't really talking much. I'd just move a little adjusting my head on the pillow and Nathan would glance down at me with a small smile then kiss my forehead.

I enjoyed the silence and I think he did too.

And I had to admit he gave pretty good cuddles.

"Are you staying the night?" he asked.

"Do you want me to?" I asked, looking up at him. He nodded almost immediately which made me smile. "Then I will."

He brought his head down so he could kiss me. When I felt his arm wrap itself around my waist, pulling me up closer to him I put mine around his neck. Nathan nipped at my lip and my hand slipped from his neck and went under the covers. I manoeuvred down his torso until I felt what I was looking for.

"Mmm, feels like someone's ready to go again." I said against his lips.

"Mmhmm." Nathan let out a shaky breath.

"Good." I was up and straddling him again, this time half of our naked bodies were covered by the covers at our waist. I moved my hips in a slow rhythm, teasing him.

"Megan!" Nathan growled, grabbing onto my waist and stopping my movement. I let out a soft laugh.

Nathan reached over to the bedside table and took a packet from a small box that was sitting there. He held the condom packet up between his index finger and his middle finger.

"Better safe than sorry." I said.

"Agreed." he smirked.

And with that I pulled him into another kiss. It was intoxicating to say the least but nothing compared to Elij-

I stopped my mind from wandering off to the one place I needed it to steer clear of. Instead I focused on Nathan and all the things he was doing to me.

...

...

...

A couple of hours later I was woken by the sound of running water in the en suite bathroom. I sat up in the bed and looked around. The fluorescent light from the bathroom dimly lit the bedroom up.

I heard the water stop running and the light went off. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness I was glad we had the curtains open so that the moon poured some light into the room.

"Nathan?" I said to the shadow approaching the bed.

"Hey, sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." he replied as he got back into the bed.

"It's okay."

"Come here." I moved closer to him and rested my head on his chest. He inhaled deeply before releasing a soft exhale. I closed my eyes, listening to his heart beat.

I felt Nathan's hand move along my bare back, making small patterns. We stayed like that for a while until his hand stopped moving as he fell asleep.

Soon after that I drifted off into my own slumber.

A/N Yay! Another chapter, I hope you liked it, my pancakes! I brought Nathan back, I don't know if you guys like him or even remember him but he's back anyway!

So I honestly had mixed feelings about this saucy update because I love Nathan to bits but I also love Elijah to bits. And I don't want her to get over Elijah but I really like that she's with Nathan.

I don't know though! I want to hear what you Lovelies think.

Vote and comment!

xoxo

K

P.S Thanks for all the continued support, you guys, you're the reason I love doing what I do even more than I already do. (Hope that made sense)