@two

"Interview"

 "Why are there so many people?!" Do I have to wait?

"Hey sis, can you change into something.. you know.. simple?" he looked at me head to toe. 

"Why? What's the problem wth my outfit?" I asked.

"A twinly reminder. You're going to apply for a decent job. A manager. Also... They're boys. They might hit on you."

"Oh look at that. My twin cares for me very much hahahahaha, you really don't fit the character."

He just glared at me like a dog.

"Okay, okay. Just wait in line for me, I need to go to the lavatory", I said.

I changed into something SIMPLE and hurriedly went back to the line.

"Is this okay?"

"That's okay but you have to promise me some things

"That's okay but you have to promise me some things."

"Deal. What is it?"

"You have to control your fan girl mode over Monsta X, otherwise you're dead. You have to wear SIMPLE clothing around them. Reminder, they're still men and please don't fall in love with one of them or you'll end up getting hurt."

"Okay, I promise."

" Ah! One more thing. Don't sing to often. You might become one of the trainees, not a manager. You're next. Goodluck! I need to go." after he said that, he started running towards their own practice room.

"Next please."

I went inside and to my surprise, the founder of STARSHIP ENT. , the former manager and guess what? Monsta X is here. I have to thank god for giving me some fangirl control. 

"Annyeonghaseyo." I bowed with my lips almost touching my leg. Woah! I'm that flexible? Haha I even surprised myself

"Nice to meet you too. Please sit down." I followed the founder's order.

The former manager stood up and walked beside me while facing in front.

I took a deep breath and looked at my watch. March 17, 2016. 6:30 pm.

"Her name is Song Musa and is 15 years old in international age. Umm, is this okay for me to say ma'am?" I looked at the paper. I nodded in agreement.

"Let me continue. Her parents passed away in a car crash one year ago and she's the only one who survived. It was May 14, 2015. Her birthday and also Monsta X's debut date. She also has a twin brother, Song Eric, who is also a trainee here. She is a fashion designer and owns a brand called "MUSA" which was owned by her mother years ago. She is also a black belter in Taekwondo and is skilled in Judo, ballet and gymnastics She has a photographic memory which made memorizing things easier for her."

Am I in the court right now?

"You're too beautiful to handle Monsta X. Are you sure, it's okay?", the founder asked. (a/n; Y'all see what I did there? hahaha)

" It's okay, besides I also have to check what my twin brother is doing. I can handle things very well."

"Are you sure you won't fall in love with them?"

"My brother assured me earlier and I'm good at handling things  so there won't be any chance like that." I could really feel them staring at me while I was saying that.

Silence filled the room.

"Okay you're hired." 

Lord bless his soul.

"kamsahamnida"

"No problem. Your job starts right now. Let the kids accompany you to the dorm."

They bowed one last time and went out with me.

What can I say? It's kind of awkward right now...

They let me in first. Such good gentlemen.

I sat down on the sofa while they were in front of me aligned very well.

"Let us introduce ourselves first."

"2,3, Hooh. Monsta X, annyeonghaseyo, Monsta X imnida."

I bowed back.

"You already know each of us am I right?" Minhyuk oppa asked.

"Trust me, I know you all very well." 

Showing interest, they instantly sat down.

"You're a Monbebe?"

I nodded. "I love your debut song." They are smiling like a clown. I checked the time, it's past dinner time so I stood up and went to the kitchen.

"What are you doing?", Kihyun oppa asked.

"Cook dinner. Just rest. I'll call you all when I'm done."

"At last, we're gonna eat real food", Changkyun shouted.

"What the hell Changkyun, does it mean the food I always give you are not tasty and delicious? And look at this mess, there's a girl in the house you should all clean this mess. You just always trust me when it comes to cleaning you know-)):%:*))=)&:===;%+" 

Huh? Someone put something in my ear.

"Ear muffs. For your precious ears' protection" Wonho oppa said.

I just laughed. "Kihyun oppa's always nagging while cleaning the mess. No one's actually listening. Poor him."

"Hahaha, true." Minhyuk oppa replied.

"I watched all the shows that you are in, you've all improved your variety skills huh?"

"Really? I still think it's not enough though" -Minhyuk oppa

"You're just overthinking."-me

"By the way? what are they doing? I can't look back right now."

"Changkyunnie is watching television wit Shownu. Kihyun's still nagging while cleaning, Hyungwon's asleep. I think Jooheon is still composing. Minhyuk's on your side and I'm here replying to your question." 

"Ohhhh, you're very detailed Lee Hoseok-ssi. I'll cook you ramyun when you're not busy.

***

"Dinner's ready guys!!!"

------------

Author's note... Annyeong!~ let me tell you something I know but I don't know at the same time hhahaha. Wonho's surname is Lee but he is known as Shin during his ulzzang days. I don't know if it's correct but please don't hate me haha. Please keep on supporting me guys haha (a/n)