@five

"Have fun, enjoy and be yourself"

"Wait I have a request." Celine said.

"Umm ma'am you're our boss here."

"Oh right. Haha. Musa. YOU. THERE. GO. NOW."

"You mean, model? There?" I pointed at them.

She nodded.

"You gotta be kidding me."

"I'm not kidding, I'm Celine. Now, go. Unleash your ability." She said.

"She's gonna be with us?" Jooheon asked.

"I'll take that as a compliment. Okay. Call. Just don't tell Eric."

I changed my outfit and went there again.

"Umm is this okay? Don't use makeup on me."

"Y-you don't have makeup on your face?!" Jooheon asked. Again.

"I'll take that as a compliment." Again hahah.

"Okay guys just pretend there's no camera and just eat. There's food. Consider this our lunch time."

"Changkyun oppa, Shownu oppa."

"Y-yes?"

"Congratulations! You're not going on a diet anymore. The trainor called me earlier your weight went down a little so you can eat all you want and then suffer later okay?" I smiled.

"Thank you Lord. Thank you buddha. I can eat now." Changkyun oppa exclaimed.

"Thank you for the food" I glanced at Celine and we gave each other a thumbs up.

After eating or shall I say the first photo session, we changed on our different outfits and went out. Cherry Blossoms?!

"Okay just HFEBY on spring okay?"

"Yez ma'am."

So we went near the trees.

We were walking casually and naturally since there are no people around. I walked backwards facing infront of them.

"This is my first time experiencing spring." I blurted out.

"Seriously?!" They all exclaimed in unison.

Oops. I surprised them didn't I? I noticed fallen petals under the tree so I gathered them and throwed it to the members.

In the end we had a cherry blossom fight.

***

It's the end of the session and we have free time until then. They decided to chat first. Especially Minhyuk oppa.

"So, you know each other???" Minhyuk oppa asked while looking at me and Celine.

"Oh let me tell you the story. We're bestfriends since kindergarten so we always get mistaken as triplets. Eric, me and Musa. We have the same dream. To be a successful fashion designer. During 6th grade, this woman became popular and guys kept asking her for her phone number. Since Musa is anti-social back then. I took good care of her just like a sister. During our 1st year of highschool, she became obsessed to a Kpop band called MONSTA X which is you"

"Do you have to tell that too?", I said a little bit embarrassed.

"Of course, allow me to continue. Since I've been with her, we watched No.Mercy together. During the 8th episode, believe me or not, she guessed the final members right so I was surprised during the calling of the final members on the 10th episode. She voted on every one of your songs and buyed albums, plushies and even standees-----" Without doubting I covered her mouth with my hand.

"Okay, that's it. No more. You're embarrassing me, you know." I said. I felt all my blood rush to my face.

I uncovered her mouth and then she blurted out something.

"Fyi, she's been a model eversince she was born." Celine smiled at me cruelly.

I facepalmed. What am I gonna do with this girl?

"Really?" Minhyuk asked while having a surprised expression in his face.

"Oh look at the time! It's 7:20 pm, we should go Celine. See you when I see you." I kissed her cheeks and hurriedly went to the car with the boys.

***

We had dinner and went to the living room to watch a movie. Well, a horror movie suggested by Minhyuk oppa. These are our positions;
____________________________________________

| (Couch)                                                       |               
|Kh oppa Ck oppa Wh oppa me Sn oppa  |
|___________________________________________|
|(Floor)                                                         |              
| Jh oppa Mh oppa Hw oppa                      |
|__________________________________________ |

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!", Minhyuk oppa shouted.

To be honest, I'm really scared of ghosts....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH+#&&#@&@*#!!" Jooheon oppa shouted which made me jump out of surprise and accidentally hold someone's hand. I looked at my right and saw Wonho oppa looking at our hands interwinding.

"Mi-mian, oppa."

"Gwaenchana",he smiled. I let his hand go and focused on the movie again.

***

After the movie, we all went back to our rooms, I wrote on my diary, and looked at the schedule for tomorrow.

Hmmm... we're going to go to Weekly Idol tomorrow.

and then.... volunteer work at an orphanage.

I set the schedule aside and composed a song. Okay let's record it.

***

"Ireona~" someone said to me.

"Hmmmm" I replied.

"It's 6:30 in the morning, we all had our breakfast. We're late for work." another voice said to me.

I suddenly woke up. It's Wonho oppa and Kihyun oppa. I fixed my hair fast.

"What's that?" Wonho oppa pointed at something. My composition notebook. I hid it on my drawer fastly.

"N-nothing, just a notebook. YEAH. Just a notebook."

"If you say so. Let's go outside, Kihyun made you some breakfast. The others are taking a bath and preparing for our first schedule so just relax and eat."

"Ne, oppa." I hurriedly went outside and ate my breakfast. I brushed my teeth thoroughly and took a bath. I wore my outfit for the day and went out. I started the car waited for the members to come in.

"Seatbelts everyone!" I shouted. They all followed. I drove fastly and reached the destination on time. We went to the set where Weekly Idol will be shot.

We saw Doni and Coni resting. So,I told the boys to introduce themselves first as a sign of respect while I gave all the staffs some energizers. I also gave them one each.

They started.