@fifteen

"Mission Part 1"

We are gathered here outside with Monsta X sunbaenims in the park to have a picnic. We are all sitting down here together and I hope Serene will keep it a secret as she promised.

"I still can't believe you like Shownu sunbaenim!"

Or not.

"Ya, can you just get over it, it's not like it's a sin to like him. Wait, is it?" I asked.

I felt a little uncomfortable because Monsta X is here and Serene just blurted it out.

"Well, duh! The rules?" she stated.

"I don't want him as a boyfriend, I just like him as a leader."

"Ya, you hear that hyung? She likes you!" Minhyuk oppa said.

I felt chills all over my body. I looked at Kihyun oppa. He's glaring at me. Oh my gosh!! I don't want to break the ShowKiHeon relationship!!!! 

We used tripods to make the cameras focus on their own angles.

Jion unnie and Kihyun oppa brought the picnic baskets full of food.

"Wahhhh!!!" we shouted in unison.

A buffet!

I noticed an envelope inside the basket.

"There's an envelope!" Changkyun oppa stated.

Minhyuk oppa grabbed and read it. "Did you noticed that we gave you bracelets this morning? Those bracelets will determine who will be your pair in this mission. Find the one whose bracelet is identical to yours and do these missions together.

M1: Go to each of your favorite place.

M2: Buy your favorite things and exchange them.

M3: Go back to the park again and go inside the small house uphill.

Be back before 7 p.m.

Yours truly, staffs"

I looked at my bracelet. I looked at each of their wrists. Who's my pair??

It's Wonho oppa! Wait... Why do I sound so happy? pshhh

Roxy's paired with Changkyun oppa, Serene's paired with Minhyuk oppa, Kihyun oppa's pired with Ji eomma, Hyungwon oppa's paired with Elina unnie, Kelly unnie's paired with Jooheon oppa and Sofie unnie's paired with Shownu oppa...

(Sofie's point of view)

Shownu went to the location where I was sitting.

"We're partners huh?" -Shownu

"A-ah, ne." I said while looking down.

"You can use informal language with me. " he said.

"Oh okay... Where are we going?" I asked curiously.

"I planned to visit my mom and dad but since I'm paired up with a girl, which is you, I can't visit them because they will get the wrong idea."-Shownu

"Ohh. What's your Plan B then?" I asked him.

"Hmmm... I'm hungry." he complained.

"I agree. So our first location is a restaurant?" I asked again. Shownu nodded.

We are headed to the restaurant we greed to go to. It's not just a restaurant. You can eat all you can by just paying 3000₩ per person.

We  ordered all the food they saw in the restaurant and began eating.

"You can eat all of that?" he asked, a little bit surprised.

I smirked. "I have a sinkhole in my tummy." I began eating.

He finished the noodles in just one bite! Oh my god, I think I've found my rival!

"Not bad." I said to him.

"You're not bad either" he replied.

We finished all the food in just 10 minutes and the staffs in the restaurant didn't charge us. Which means.. IT'S FREE! It's nice to chew on free food haha

"Where are we going next?" he asked.

Oh! Let's go with that one.

"Can we go to a bear play house?" I pleaded. Well, not that obvious.

"A bear play house? What's that?" he tilted his head sidewards.

"You'll see!" 

I dragged him along with me. This oppa is heavy. We walked for 5 minute and at last, reached our destination earlier than expected.

"Real bears? Really?"

"Why not? They're cute."

We went inside the play house. I went here with my siblings and fell in love with the bears. I actually have bought a bear but I decided that I should just let him stay here. The bears do not bite since they are still babies and professional veterinarians are here in case of emergency.

"Oh, let me introduce to you, Baby Aqua." I held Aqua's hand and let him do a handshake with Shownu oppa.

"Wait...." There's something weird here.... Ah!!!

"Aqua looks like you hhaahaha" I laughed.

He looked at Aqua's face and then looked at himself in the mirror.

"Maybe mom and dad made a little brother without me knowing."

What's in this oppa's thoughts? Oh my goodness...

We've spent 2 hours playing here.

"Oh we still have missions to do!"

"I haven't thought of that! We have to go. I had fun with Aqua and the bears" he said. It's worth it going here after all.

We have to buy things and exchange them. Hmmm I should just choose something that I like.

Let's see.... An eye opener... A cuteness vanisher... aisshh what am I thinking!

In the end, I bought an album of Chris Brown.

What did he buy???

I saw him at the counter with fans taking a picture of him. He then, sid his signature pose. 

"We should go back to the park." I said.

"Yeah. Let's go." 

Guess what? Since the world is high-tech right now, out of all those things... We just walked for an hour.

On our way to the park, we decided to buy the love of our lives.

FOOD!

"Wahhh!! Ice cream!!!" 

He bought two! Yeheyyy!!!! Free food.

Food is consumed well if it's free. Remember that for the rest of your lives.

We played songs while walking and danced to it. Walking can be fun sometimes huh? I wonder what are the others doing right now.