@twelve

"Weekly Idol with CryStarX"

I woke up  by the sound of our debut song as an alarm clock. Elina unnie forced us to use this. Some say that when you set your alarm into your favorite song, you will grow too hate it because it wakes you up. Well come  on who doesn't hate waking up?!

We wore sponsored clothes after taking a bath. I'm wearing a plain white shirt, black jeans, and sandals that are like slippers. I just fixed my hair up into a ponytail and just didn't wear makeup.

We drove to film Weekly Idol with Doni and Coni waiting backstage. We arrived earlier than expected so we came to greet the MC's first.

"Crystal Clear! Annyeonghaseyo, CryStarX imnida~~"

"Oh hello!!" Defconn oppa waved at us while putting on his shades.

"Your name suits you all very well. Congratulations on debuting!" Hyungdon oppa cheered.

"kamsahamnida!" we replied in unison.

A little later, we started filming.

(Doni&Coni-B   Coni- C  Doni- D)

"Weekly Idol!"

"Hello to all our viewers around the world!!! At last, a girl group came here!!"

"You're right, and it's non other than the beautiful rookie girls under STARSHIP ENT. CryStarX!!!"

We entered excitingly and highfived them. These oppas are really different from before hahaha they are even more excited when there are girl groups visiting.

They let us dance a verse in our debut song and they let us introduce the song to all the viewers. Minutes after, we proceeded to the next segment.

"Verification Profile!"-B

"Okay, we tried to dig up some facts, rumors or talents you have and you all need to verify it by showing that it's true."-D

"Okay, first! We have Kelly! It says here that she likes composing raps, she sneezes with her eyes open, she can lick her elbow, and she can sing with her mouth closed?!"- C

"Umm we could all sing with our mouths closed." she corrected.

After that she showed them her abilities and confirmed that it's true.

Next is Sofie unnie.

"Okay, let's see... Unlike her twin, she is a little reserved but it says here that she can imitate all sorts of animals. What kind of animals?"- D

"Oh, about that, we prepared a video..."

"Oh okay, let's watch it!"- C

After watching it, the judges were stunned.

"Woah! It feels like I'm in a zoo, right? hahaha"-C

"Hahaha that gorilla is so on point though" Kelly teased.

After teasing Sofie unnie, we moved forward to Jion unnie.

"She loved cooking ever since she was a child. She hadd a vviral video where you can find her busking on the streets of Hongdae and she is the eomma of the group???"-D

"Ji Eomma! Ji Eomma!" Serene unnie shouted.

"She is always the first one who wakes up and if she wakes us up, there's already food in the table!" Roxy said.