@eight

Anniversary Party"
(Trouble??)

Today is the 14th of May and guess what? It's my birthday, my twin's birthday and also Monsta X's first anniversary!!! Actually, they made a video yesterday. They were dressed up as cute animals hahaha aigoo~ The boys and I prayed for my parents earlier after we woke up off bed.

I'm here inside the car and I'm waiting for the boys. Hmm let's see~~ There's really nothing to do~ Earlier we met with the fans and after that we're gonna go to the company building for the celebration. So it will be my first time meeting some idols too and talking about idols... My brother debuted last month with the group called 'Selcouth'. The group is contained with 5 members including my brother.

The members came a little later and drive to the company building.

"You seem quiet today." It unusual for them to be quiet. A month ago when Minhyuk oppa and Hyungwon oppa were very loud, Kihyun oppa was pissed off and told them to get out while I was still driving very fast hahaha.

"Well, we are just paying respect to your parents." Shownu oppa said.

"No, no. Don't be. I know my parents are happy seeing me smile because of you guys."

"Really? That's a relief!" Minhyuk oppa stated. Hahaha it's hard for him to keep quiet but sometimes when he's in his room, he's very silent.. well.. He has his reasons.

We arrived at the company building and went inside. When I opened the door there were cakes, gifts and balloons everywhere!~~ Even the CEO is here.

Wonho oppa cried as soon as he went inside followed by the other members. Shownu oppa was the last one. Sistar and Boyfriend sunbaenims are her and also my brother's group. Selcouth is here.

We all sang the Happy Birthday, happy debut anniversary and even for the death anniversary of mom and dad hahaha aigooo~~

We all ate and some of them drank. I can drink but I don't want to drink so I just ate some delicious food. We all played some games and divided the members and even Sajang-nim volunteered to be the MC hahaha

I was grouped with all the members of Monsta X and same with the others. 

We are going to play the Whisper challenge game. We all have to wear headphones and they will be playing songs.

The first one was Boyfriend sunbaenims. They all got it right in just a few minutes.

Same with Sistar sunbaenims.

We are the next group. I'm not going to expect anything. 

Our positions;

starting line>Me, Minhyuk, Hyungwon, Kihyun, Shownu, Jooheon, I.M and Wonho oppa will be the one who'll guess the sentence.

The sentence is, [나는 너에게 말할 비밀이있다. 난 노래 할 수있어.] [I have a secret to tell you. I can sing.]

Is this piece of paper teasing me right now. Aigoo... Whatever, let's just finish this.

"Oppa! naneun bimil-iissda. nan nolae hal su-iss-eo."

"Repeat that again." I followed  what he said.

He turned around and I think he's sure of his answer. Please get it right.

"Hyungwon-ah" He poked Hyungwon oppa but he's still not turning around.

Do you know what he's doing? He's laughing, screaming that Hyunwoo oppa is stupid. Aigoo this oppa hahahha.

Minhyuk oppa hit his head.

"Why did you hit my precious head?!!"

"Ya! Listen! naneun wimil-iissda. nan nole hal su-iss-eo" [I have a good reputation. I can do it] [나는 ㅟ밀이있다. 난 노레 할 수있어]

In the end that's the sentence Changkyun oppa said.

"You're wrong! hahhahaa." Youngmin and Kwangmin sunbaenim said in unison.

They all looked at me. "This oppa said everything wrong from the start!!" I pointed at Minhyuk oppa. Aigoo we really suck at games.

Next we had the singing time. It's not a game. I really want to sing~~~~~~!!

The CEO noticed me.

"Let's have the manager-nims sing!!!!" Sistar sunbaenims shouted.

"I agree!" Minwoo oppa shouted.

BOYFRIEND'S manager went first singing 'I am the best by:2ne1' He hit his head on the table after hus performance which made us laugh out loud. The next singer was Selcouth's manager. Guess what she sang? The three bears song! Hahaha the idols formed a straight line and walked like kindergarteners hahaha. Sistar's manager sang really great!!!! Oh my goodness!

I looked at my twin, he's drunk. Knowing my twin, when he's drunk... He doesn't remember everything he did or heard hahaha Assa! I can sing!

It's my turn and all of them kept quiet and sat down. Well except Changkyun oppa and Wonho oppa who are bickering like kids. Oh my god my WonKyun feelssss.... Okay... I chose to sing Missing you by: 2ne1.

'geureoke neomu pyeonhage gulji mayo
ajik neowa nan namnaminikka
eorinaecheoreom bochaeji jom mayo
ajik sijakdo an haesseunikka

aideului buljangnan gateun sarangeun sirheo
jogeum umcheuryeo isseul ppuniya nan gwaenchanha
anya sasil nan

nareul tteona bonaen geuga ajik neomu miwoyo
chagapge sigeobeorin nae gaseumeun ajikdo geureul
geuriwohaeyo geuriwohaeyo geuriwohaeyo

geureoke neomu barkhiji jom mayo
sesangeun wollae eoduunikka
(you heard what I said)
eojjeom geureoke haemarkge useoyo (what?)
jasehi boni seulpeun pyojeongiya
I know I’’ve been there before

eoreundeurui gyesanjeogin sarangeun sirheo
saljjak jichyeoisseul ppuniya nan gwaenchanha
anya sasil nan

nareul tteona bonaen geuga ajik neomu miwoyo
chagapge sigeobeorin nae gaseumeun ajikdo geureul
geuriwohaeyo geuriwohaeyo geuriwohaeyo

naui jeormeun nalui sarangeun ireoke kkeuchi naneyo
geudae kkok haengbokhaeya haeyo
oraen sigani jinagado uri seoro gieokhaeyo
geuttaen seoroga isseosseumeul

geuttaen seoroga isseosseumeul.....'

They were all shocked especially Monsta X of course. I'm kinda shocked too.

"YOU CAN SING!!!!!???",Kihyun oppa shouted. Wait... I thought he knew about this.

"You didn't know?? I thought you knew. You listened to the composition on my phone right?"

"What are you talking about?? It's not me, it's------"

"Wow girl, you are amazing!",Hyolyn sunbaenim said.

"A-ah ne, kamsahamnida", I bowed at her.

The CEO was smiling the whole time. He's about to do something unexpected isn't he? Okay relax Musa.....What could go wrong?