@seven

"Roxy Song"

"Little child, have you been here before?", she asked while looking at my face.

"Ah, aniyo eomonim. This is my first time here", I replied.

"Ah I see. Have fun and enjoy! Be yourself  infront of the kids."

"Ne, kamsahamnida." I joined the boys playing with the kids on the playground. How did she know that though? Oh well.

"Annyeong! I'm Musa noona/unnie", I waved at the kids. They all bowed and said hello to me. So cute~~

"Thythy noona letthhh play!!!" Thythy?! Who the hell is that? And this kid has lisp. Well it's kind of normal. It'll disappear soon when they grow old.

"What should we play Hoseok-ah????", I asked while carrying him.

"Lettthhh play houttthhh!!!", he excitingly stated.

"Do you want to play with those oppas?" he nodded so I told them to come here.

"Thythy noona, can I decide what role they will be, please?" he begged while pouting.

This kid is freaking cute.

I just nodded.

"You should be my eomma becautthh you're beautiful and I'm handthome~" I laughed and agreed.

He pointed at Shownu oppa. "That hyung will be harabeoji". The members cheered and teased him.

He then pointed at Kihyun oppa. "She's gonna be my halmeoni"

"I'm a HE you little punk" Kihyun said.

"But, you're short and harabeoji ith taller than you tho keep quiet pleathe."

"Kids are very honest hahahaha" Minhyuk oppa said.

He pointed at Changkyun and Hyungwon oppa. "They're gonna be my hyungtthh"

He then pointed at Minhyuk oppa. "He'th gonna be my noona", Kihyun oppa teased him after he said that.

"What about me?" Jooheon excitingly asked.

"Thith hyung is going to be my puppy." He said.

We all laughed. Jooheon oppa cannot be escaped from dogs hahaha.

"What about that hyung then? Maybe he's more worse than me", Jooheon oppa said.

"Ah, that hyung ith.... he'th going to be my appa.", ah... appa---APPA??

"Why did you choose him to be your appa?" Kihyun oppa complained.

"Becauth he'th handthome juth like me and appa lookth good with eomma." Hoseok looked at me. I meant the kid.

So we played house and this is what happened...

"Harabeoji, pleathe feed halmeoni thome medicine that will make her grow taller." Hoseok said.

We all laughed. This kid is just Wow!!!

"Hyungth and noona should work with their homework, not laugh at halmeoni. You three are all bad influenthheth to me."
They got scolded by a 4 year old hahahaha

"Puppy!" Hoseok called Jooheon oppa.

"Yes, I'm here! Jooheon in the house eveybody!", Jooheon excitingly said.

"Puppieth can't talk right, eomma?"

Jooheon gave me the 'don't agree with him look'.

"You're right. Puppies can't talk. Thay just bark. Right puppy?" I smiled at him.

"Arff arff arff arff arff!!!"( How could you do this to me?)

"Appa!" Hoseok called. Wonho oppa finished eating his ramyun first and then went to Hoseok.

He let him sit down on his shoulders.

"What does our baby want?~" he ran around playfully.

"Can you kithh eomma, pleatthhe?" Ok. What did he just say? We all stopped doing our you know... thing...

"H-hey kid, what did you just say?" Kihyun oppa said while stammering on his words.

"Appa lovethh Hotheok tho he doeth eveything for me, right appa?" he looked at uncomfortable Wonho oppa.

I was about to turn around but Wonho oppa grabbed my hands and kissed me on the forehead. I felt blood rising up ro my face.

"Eomma, why are you thoo red? Are you blushing?"

"H-huh?"

Minhyuk oppa smacked Wonho oppa's head. "Ya hyung! Ninja moves are not your thing hahaha, why are you so red?"

"M-m-meolla", he replied.

"Snack time everybody!" One of the workers shouted.

We ended playing and went inside for snacks.

"About earlier... Mianhae. I didn't mean to kiss you. I just don't want kids pestering me.

"Gwaenchanayo oppa. It's just on the forehead." I smiled.

After eating, we brushed our teeth and took a little nap. I didn't listen to my compositiions because I think Kihyun oppa might confirm that I sang this.

I woke up earlier than expected They were all sleeping. I took a picture of each of them. I noticed some photo albums on the shelf so I looked at it.

Hmmm this is cool. I grabbed a peculiar photo album different from the others,

"A special girl in the orphanage personally made that." Someone said. It was eomonim from earlier.

"Really? She has talent. What's her name?"

"Roxy. Roxy Song." Wait. Song? I scanned the album and saw her picture. Isn't this me?

"She looks like...me..."

"Isn't she your sibling?", she asked.

"No. I just have one sibling. We're twins."

"She really resembles you. That's why Hoseok found you comfortable earlier. Roxy is like a sister and a mother to her. From the way you talk and the way you move. You are really like her."

"Well they say that I get the chance to meet someone who looks like me even though she's not a relative and so on. Maybe it's Roxy. Can I ask where is she now?"

"We don't know. I could just remember the family name of the family who took her. Park. The family name was Park."

"Thank you for the information. I would like to meet her in the future. She seems nice in this picture." I think it was a stolen shot. She's drawing something. I can't see it though. I think this was when she was 9.

"Can I take this picture with me?"

"Of course. You may have it. Are you going to find her?"

"I will if I'm not busy. Gomaweoyo eomonim."

After our conversation, I woke the boys up and went home. We had dinner and brushed our teeth. I took a bath. After that I wrote on my diary. This day is really depressing. First, they showed my dance clip. Who took that video? Second was my composition. I forgot to ask Kihyun oppa. Maybe he forgot about it. The last one was Roxy Song. Hmmm I don't really know her but I'm really interested in her. Why is that? Oh whatever, meolla, meolla. Let's just sleep it off.