@ten

"Debut"

May 22, 2016...

We debuted as CryStarX.

"CryStar clear!! Annyeonghaseyo, CryStarX imnida!!" we said in unison.

"Ah, ne annyeonghaseyo! Kindly please introduce yourselves one by one to our viewers."

"Ne, annyeonghaseyo! My name is Kelly"

"and my name is Sofie"

"We are the leaders of the group. Nice to meet you!!" they both said in unison.

The MC was surprised. "So, there are 2 leaders.... in 1 group? I think it's the 1st time in the K-pop industry where there are 2 leaders... Seriously, you girls are a surprise!!" 

The 2nd MC continued. We all began to continue introducing ourselves one by one.

"Roxy and Musa.... You two are long lost siblings????"

Roxy held my hand. "Um, yes. We just knew each other last week. I'm the one who explained to her since she doesn't remember what happened ever since that day."

"Ohhhh, this really feels like a drama!!~~" we just laughed.

The MC talked about Jion's viral video, Serene(Celine)'s fashion show last year, Elina's cameo in one of the popular dramas last month and I knew this will be talked about.....

"You became a manager of Monsta X? How?"

"Well about that... My other sibling, Hiro(Eric) of Selcouth started all this. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a monbebe so it was an honor being their manager. Also, the other monbebes welcomed me with their sincere hearts during a fan meeting. Having to work with them, I slowly begin to know their personalities off stage. I also want to thank them for enduring the hectic schedules when I was with them."

"In that time, were you interested in someone that you were thinking,"Ah, he's my ideal type."? "

"Oh well my brother and the company told me to not have any kind of 'that relationship' with either one of them and I kept up with that."

they just nodded. They soon talked about how is Roxy's life in the Park family."

***

After the short interview we arrived at the company and received our schedules. We don't have any manager since I have experience, I decided to help the group by not being a burden to them.

"Okay ladies, listen up. Sajangnim decided to make a Reality Show for us and next year.... We're going to collaborate with Monsta X in a reality show too." I said.

"So many reality shows!~"-Serene 

(a/n; Please don't get confused. Celine and Serene are the same person and the same soul.)

"I feel like it's going to be really fun!!"- Elina

"The day after tomorrow, we will have a debut party with the other idols in our practice room so let's dress nicely."

"Let's dress fashionably!~" Jion

"By the way guys, we're free tomorrow right??", Roxy asked.

"Yeah" we replied in unison except her.

"Can we go to the orphanage?"-Roxy

"THAT orphanage?"-me

"You visited there?"-Roxy