@six

"Schedule"

(a/n; The happenings in this chapter are all fiction:) Enjoy!)

"Let's get started"

"1, 2, 3"

"Weekly Idol!" Doni and Coni shouted.

(D-doni C-coni B-both)

"Coni, please introduce our guest for today."-D

"There's no use. All our guests for this month are all boys. PD-nim is giving us a punishment."-C

"Aigoo, I agree. Okay let's start. Our guest made a comeback with a new song! Let me introduce Monsta X!"-D

They all shouted as they went in. They introduced theirselves and chatted with the two.

"Let's play the random play dance!" Omo, they didn't practice!

Trespass was the first to play and I noticed Kihyun oppa made a mistake but luckily they didn't see it. And then Rush was next. Jooheon made a mistake so he was called.

"Eottoke?! Our Joohoneyyyy made a mistake"-C

"Is your manager here?"-D

I got a bad feeling about this.

"Ne, she's our new manager. She's standing right there." They all looked at me.

"Ch-ch-cheoyo?" I made an awkward smile.

***

In the end I joined them.

"Can you please introduce yourself to our viewers?"-C

"Ah, ne. Annyeonghaseyo. Ne ireumeun Song Musa imnida. I'm the new manager of Monsta X. Please treat me well." I bowed and my lips almost touched my legs. Again.

"Yes, nice to meet you Musa-ssi. What do you think should be the punishmnent of our Joohoney??"

"M-musa, don't make it hard." Jooheon said while trembling. Hahaha he's very nervous.

"Umm actually, Kihyun oppa made a mistake too." I looked at him and then he gave me the 'I'm busted look'.

"You know the choreography?"-D

"Ne, I'm a fan of them too so...." The boys smiled.

"Okay. Since Musa is our fan I'm ready to face any challenge hyungnim!" Jooheon stated.

***

"NO!!! I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID!!! I'M TOO SCARED!!!" Jooheon shouted.

"Yah, pabo! Just get on with it already!" Kihyun said.

"He's just saying that but look at his short legs trembling hahahaha" we all laughed.

They're going to touch what's inside the hidden box. Kihyun succeeded but Jooheon didn't so he crossdressed into a maid as a punishment.

"Okay let's move on!Doni!-D
"Coni!"-C
"Call!3x-B

I tried to go back to my own place but they insisted that I should join. So I have no choice but to sit down. Our positions are.

         Mh, Hw,Kh, Sn, Jh, Ck, Wh, Me
C
D

We listened to the first call.

"Hello please say a cheesy line according to your seats from right to left. Gomaweoyo! Saranghaeyo! Monsta X fighting!!"-first caller

"Okay aegyo!Minhyuk will be the first one. Okay,to Hyungwon"-D

"Hyungwon-ah, don't sleep too often."-Mh
"This hyung---"
"I don't know what I might do if you close your eyes" Minhyuk oppa continued. All of us cringed.

"Aigoo~ Our Minhyukkie.. tsk tsk. Success! Next is Hyungwon to Kihyun".

"Kihyun, you're so short"

All of us laughed.

"It makes me want to protect you even more."

"Eyyyyyyy" all of us denied hahaha. I'm nervous. What should I say?

Next is Kihyun oppa to Shownu oppa.

"Yeobo~~" Shownu accidentally spat on Kihyun's face.

"Yah hyung!!!"-Kh

"Hahaha our Kihyunnie, fail. Next is Shownu to Joohoney."-C

"Baby.... pfft" Shownu oppa accidentally spat on Jooheon oppa's face. Again. He can't do it so he failed. Jooheon oppa and Changkyunnie also failed.

"Next is Wonho to Musa-ssi."-D

They all looked at us. He held my hand. Looked at my eyes.

"Do you know why my name is Wonho?" he said.

The others said 'why'

"Because I was made to protect you." I let go of his hand and cringed really hard. Scratch that, WE all cringed really hard.

After that, there'a second call.

"Hello!!! This is Celine!!!" WTF!?
"Please let Musa unnie dance like what she did in this video. Thank you!!!!"

We were all surprised by the sudden call. What dance does she mean? I didn't dance in front of people. I sat down confused.

"This is from Celine. Let's look at the video."-C

There was me dancing to all Monsta X's songs.Wait is that a hidden cam?!

They were all surprised after they saw the video.

"Is that a hidden cam?"Changkyun and Shownu questioned.

"Yes it seems so"- D

"Can you repeat that for us Musa-ssi?"-C

I have no choice but to dance.

They all clapped after my performance.

"Yah! Daebak!!! You're really good at dancing. At this rate you could become an idol. Do you know how to sing?"-D

"A-an-aniyo." I nervously said and went back to my seat I felt someone stare at me but I didn't bother to look at it.

***

The shooting's finished and we all have 2 hours for lunch and we'll go to the orphanage.

I listened to one of my compositions using my earphones and took a nap with the phone on my stomach.

An hour later someone woke me up.

"Musa, let's go to the orphanage. We still have time." Kihyun oppa said.

"Where's my phone?" I asked.

"Y-your phone? It's on the table. The members are all in the car." He stated.

I just nodded and went inside the car. I started the engine and drove. Until I realized something. Did Kihyun took my phone? It was on my stomach before I slept! Oh god, I'm in trouble. I'll talk to him later. We arrived at he orphanage right on time. There were little kids playing at the playground and some inside. We went out of the car and the boys ran towards the kids. A stranger approached me.

"Little child, have you been here before?" She asked while looking at my face.