@three

"THE GAME"

"Dinner's ready guys!!!" Wonho oppa shouted.

"Thanks. Minhyuk oppa, please arrange the food at the table. I'm going to call the others."

"Yez Ma'am!"

I went to Hyungwon oppa first.

"Oppa, wake up!" he groaned.

"Oooopppppppaaaaaaa!!!! Ireonnnnnaaaaaa!!!!!!" he groaned again.

"CHAE HYUNGWON, GET UP THIS INSTANT!!!!" he immidiately sat down and looked at me.

I secretly set my watch  to 7:30 in the morning and give it to him.

"You're late for your photoshoot, the others are already there."

He stood up fast and ran to the kitchen. It works for me everytime haha.

I went out of oppa's room and saw the others already sitting down amazed.

"This is a buffet!!!" Jooheon oppa exclaimed.

"I'll take that as a compliment", I said while sitting down.

"Thanks for the food", we all said.

While eating, Minhyuk oppa asked me a question.

"You're a Monbebe right?", I nodded.

"I'm curious about something... Who's your favorite member?" Changkyun oppa asked.

"Well, I don't really have one actually. I see you all equally so... I guess it means that you are all my favorite."

They seemed interested so after dinner they decide to gather together in the living room and hold a 'get to know each other' game. I swear I had no idea about what they're thinking right now.

***

"So since this is our first night together with our new manager, I think it's best for us to know her more better, don't you all agree with me?", Minhyuk oppa stated and they all nodded.

"Soooooo, long story short. Am I in a hot seat right now?"

"Wow, how smart of you", Hyungwon oppa sarcastically said.

I just rolled my eyes."So who's going to start first?"

"Kuu-kkung ah, you start first", Wonho oppa pointed at Changkyun oppa.

"If you say so.... Hmmm what should I ask...... -Ahhh! Do you have a boyfriend???" Changkyun oppa asked excitedly while the others were looking at him surprised.

"No boyfriend since birth", I pointed at myself. "Okay. Take turns asking according to your age. Jooheon oppa you're next."

"What's your ideal type?" He asked.

"Hmmmm let's see. Honestly I haven't thought about that my whole life. I really don't care about looks. I think I like boys who cherish music like their own life. End. Next question please."

"That's deep." Shownu oppa exclaimed.

"I'm next. I'm sorry to be rude but what's that scar on your stomach? I noticed it earlier when you were trying to wake me up."

"Oh this?" I lifted my shirt.

"Girl you have abs." Minhyuk oppa said. I just laughed it off.

"I think it was during the accident. I don't actually remember some things but before we crashed, I looked at the window and saw a black van. That's just what I remember."

"Maybe they saw the accident" Wonho oppa exclaimed.

No $#;÷ SHERLOCK.

"Okay my turn. What's your favorite flower?" Kihyun oppa asked.

"Red roses and Delphiniums."

"Well that was fast. Me next. What's your contact number?" Minhyuk oppa received a smacking from Wonho oppa.

"Owww! Ah Hyung! It's for business purposes for god's sake. She's our manager!" They all laughed to Wonho oppa's mistake. I just gave them my number.

"It'your turn hyung" Changkyun oppa said.

"Ohh. Hmmm. What's you favorite word?" He asked.

"Beautiful" I blurted out. He smiled.

"Okay it's appa's turn now." Jooheon said.

"Oooooooohhhhhh.... Hmmmmmmm.., Ahhhhh"

"Just get on with it."- Kihyun oppa

"Ah! Do you have any phobias?"

"What an interesting question. Well. I have a fear of lightning, injections, the dentist, big trucks, horses, the dark. Hmmm what else is there-ohh! I'm really afraid of heights. I need to take pills in order for me to calm down."

They just nodded.

"It's time for bed everybody. It's past 10 already."

"But we still want to play." Minhyuk oppa complained.

"You have 1 hour free time after your photoshoot so you can play tomorrow."

"You already memorized our schedule?!" They all said in unison.

"Of course! Why would the company hire me if I can't memorize your schedule for the day?"

"Well that makes sense. Let's go to sleep everybody," Kihyun oppa said.

After brushing my teeth I went to my new room and unpacked my belongings. It was 12 so I expect them to fall asleep before that. I wrote on my diary after unpacking. I prepared my clothing for tomorrow. Twinly reminder from Eric. Wear decent clothing. It's decent. Check!

I composed  songs and after that I hid my guitar inside the shelf. I watched the clock. It's 5 in the morning. I went out to drink a cup of water. I did not turn on the lights because that may wake them up so I just carefully walked step by step. Let's conquer our fear of the dark Musa. You can do this!!

I felt that I was already infront of the fridge so I touched his handle but somehing scary happened. I TOUCHED A  FREAKKINGG HAND!!!!! I was about to shout when suddenly he said something.

"Don't shout, you might wake the others up."