@fourteen

"Wait, who?"

No! No! I don't want to die!! I'm falling!!!! The earth is shaking really hard!! 

.

.

.

I woke up with camera on my face. It turns out that Jion unnie was waking me up.

"Aigoo~ our precious maknae having a nightmare is the cutest!!" she shouted.

"Please introduce yourself to our viewers."

Oh right. " Crystal Clear! Annyeonghaseyo, Musa imnida..." I said while I'm trying to open my eyes.

"It's been a week or so since we met Sohalia, I hope that you would all have a good morning!! annyeong!!" Jion unnie said.

"What's the video for?" I asked.

"We use it when we don't have anything to do, if we're bored or if we want to let Sohalia see something. The staffs said that they will post this on youtube." Kelly unnie stated.

I just nodded and finger combed my hair. 

I went out and saw cameras everywhere.

"Is this a hidden camera prank?"

"I forgot to tell you, we're going to start the reality show now." Serene said.

I sat down and ate my breakfast. After eating, we gathered together in our living room. We did the ' Indian sit' and started the topic.

"We were given some questions and if you think this member suits the following well, with your hand pointer thingy." Sofie unnie read.

"This is going to be fun bwahahah" Serene said excitingly.

Oh boy.

"Question no. 1, who sleeps the longest?"Elina unnie read the question.

We all laughed while pointing at Elina unnie.

"The funny part is, she's sleeping right? But she always, I mean always sleeptalk. Days ago, I thought she was talking to me." Roxy unnie complained.

"That's true! Me too! We were having a conversation and it turns out that I was talking to a sleeping Elina the whole time!!" Kelly unnie shouted.

"Can't help it hahaha"

"Next question. Who eats the most in CryStarX?"Jion unnie asked.

Roxy and Serene pointed at me while Elina unnie, Kelly unnie and Jion unnie pointed at Sofie unnie. 

"Majority hahaha" Elina unnie exclaimed happily.

"Sofie unnie. Really eats a lot. She's like the female version of Shownu oppa. Seriously, like every hour she asks us if we are hungry and she always grabs something inside the fridge."

"She may be quiet but her stomach is shouting hahaha" We all laughed. Sofie unnie just scratched her head and smiled which made her eyes smile too.

"Who gets scared easily?" of course we all pointed at Kelly unnie. Unnie pointed at me but sorry, majority hahaha.

"She always gets scared even with small things! When we were on our trainee days, she can't practice alone in our practice room from before so she asks one member to accompany her and practice together." we all nodded in agreement well except Kelly unnie."

"I'm not that scared. MungMungiiee is scared of heights." she pointed at me. They all laughed like they were remembering something.

"This chingu here" Serene patted my back. " She is afraid of heights hahaha"