Chapter 3- You're The One That I Want

Yeah, finally got my motivation back :o) Zooooo... Here iz a new chapter. Have fun!!!

You get off the motorbike that Cronus had drove to his house, you had been quite scared of riding on it, (Zhut the hell up comments, Kanny isn't riding that.... Yet.) but Cronus was better at driving than you thought he would be. Maybe the vows aren't all that important, your sure you can just-

"Hey, you awake Kankri?" He asks, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Yes, s9rry, I was just thinking a69ut... The science test." You reply, Cronus raises an eyebrow, and you glance away, a light blush creeping up your neck, to your cheeks.

"OK, chief, nowv lets get inside, it's freezin out here." He says, not pushing the topic, you let out a soft sigh of relief, and follow the greaser into his house. "You can sit on the couch, I'll find the remote." You nod and sit on the violet couch, after taking your shoes off near the door. 

"Just t9 6e sure, y9u d9 understand the limits as t9 we're simply watching a m9vie, n9t like a date 9r anything, right?" You ask, just to be sure, your sure Cronus rolls his eyes, but you can't see his face.

"Of course, Kanny. Honestly, I'm not some pervwert like Porrim claims I am."

"It is very triggering t9 talk a69ut s9me9ne when they are n9t here t9 defend themselves. And please st9p with that nickname." Cronus sighs, as he walks to the couch, sitting beside you and turning the TV on.

"Sorry, Kankri, but I'm shore she's told you that I vwill rape you the second I get a chance or somethin'." 

"Well, she didn't exactly say that, 6ut she did say y9u w9uld make me d9 s9mething against my will with9ut hesitation." You reply, feebly trying to defend your friend while you gaze at the TV, you then quickly look at Cronus apologetically. "N9t that I think y9u w9uld. 9f c9urse." 

"I knowv that, chief. I'm pretty shore if you thought I vwould then you vwouldn havwe agreed to come ovwer. Or talk to me again." Cronus presses a button and the movie begins playing. 

*Time zkip 'cauze I am lazy AF*

You and Cronus, who had sung along to every song, had finished the movie, and you had somehow ended up with your head in Cronus' lap. He didn't seem to mind, in fact, he seemed to be enjoying messing with your hair quite a bit.

"You avwake Kanny?" He asks, you sigh, turning your head slightly to look at the seadweller.

"6arely, and I t9ld y9u t9 st9p with that nickname."

"You knowv you like it chief." 

"Y9u 6etter shape up, 9r I'll 6l9g a69ut y9u."

"Did you like the movwie then?"

"It was pretty interesting I supp9se."

"That's good, um, are you comfortable there." You sit up quickly, your face becoming candy red for the twentieth time that day, in other words more times than you've ever blushed in your whole life.

"I-I'm s9rry. I didn't mean t9 trigger y9u, it's just, y9u didn't seem t9 mind s9 I j-just..." You trail off, avoiding Cronus' gaze. "S9rry."

"I didn't mind, Kankri. I vwas just vwondering if you vwere comfortable." He says after a moment, pulling into his lap, you don't know why you didn't push him away. Until he leans in to kiss you.

Crap, gotta go to my next clazz :o( See you in the next chappie. BYEEEEEEEE!!!!!!