.

Ahhh already on the second chapter(yeah I dont call them chappies anymore thank gog for that one) anyways writing is not as much as a priority as it used to be. I am focused on my studies at school and getting into AP classes

Kankri could feel how tense the air was as him and didnt know what to say for once.

"Look I get he's in your band and you don't want any drama in your favorite class but.. Why? Couldn't you just not talk to him? I'm not asking you to curse him out every time he's near you. But he isn't a good guy Kan.." Porrim eventually says with a sigh.

"I know that you warned me. It's not like I'm going to go to his house or something. It's just nice to have people I can talk to."

"Don't talk to him about anything important, there's no telling what he'll share with everyone."

"I wont tell him anything personal. I just meant talk to as in go up to if I can't find anyone else and chat with." Kankri grabs a hold of Porrim's hand. "I won't let him trick me."

"I'm just worried for you Kankri. I want you safe." The jadeblood says.

"I know. I'll be okay though Porrim." Kankri smiles. "I promise."

~•~•~Time Skip~•~•~

Kankri goes into the math class, he glances around, looking for an empty seat, and spots Cronus looking at him.

"Hey chief, do you vwanna sit ovwer here?" He calls, grinning/smirking (Kankri couldn't really tell) as the Cancer nods and sits down.

"Thank you Cronus." He says gratefully

"No problem, and hey. Aren't you a Sophomore? Vwhy are you in a Junior levwel math class?"

"Oh. I took Math 1 in the eighth grade, and Math 2 Freshmen year." Cronus nods and leans back in his chair.

"Alright, I'vwe gotcha Kan."

"Cronus, if you don't mind, I would prefer that my full name be used. I'm not exactly.. fond of people who aren't close friends calling me by nicknames." Cronus gives him an odd look.

"Um alright. Sorry Kan-um. Kankri." The mutant just smiles at him and looks up as the teacher walks in, be begins taking notes, even though it was just simple um. Inequalities I guess.

Uploading this cause its been sitting here for months.
Maybe ill finish idk. Also if you came here from my davekat story im never finishing that. I cant stand davekat