Chapter 5- Oh shit she's pissed

Be the one in sweater town-

Ok you arent really in sweater town, but you, Kankri Vantas, are wearing a red sweater, while sitting beside of Cronus during lunch. Cronus has his arm around you, as you talk about some random stuff, one thing leading to another.

"Hey Kanny." He says before you can begin talking again.

"Yes Cr9nus?" You reply, looking at him.

"So I vwas vwonderin, do you vwanna.. Go on a date vwith me after school?" He rubs the back of his head with his free hand. "I mean, vwe'vwe been dating for almost a month."

"I supp9se it w9uldn't 6e a 6ad idea t9 d9 s9mething with y9u. I mean, it is a n9rmal c9uple thing, n9t that I see us as just an9ther c9uple, I like 6eing with y9u and-"

"Kankri, it's fine, so this a yes right?"

"Yes it is." You blush and hide your head in your turtleneck, Cronus chuckles a little.

"So vwhat do you say to goin out a vwatchin a movwie?" He asks, you think about it for a minute.

"Yes, that will 6e fine." You get out of your turtle neck as the bell rings, Cronus reaches towards your hand, you blush as you allow your fingers to intertwine.

"Meet me at the tree after school." He says as you arrive to a split in the hallways, you have no classes together the rest of the day.

"9K, g99d 6ye Cr9nus." He smiles and kisses your forehead, the lets go of your hand, walking towards his own class, you blush a little as you walk to your own. Porrim  comes in a little later than you, as this was your only class together, and hands you a slip of paper.

'What was that abo+ut back there with Ampo+ra?' It reads, you bite your lip a little as you write back.

'I'm giving having a matesprit a try. I pr9mis I'm n9t g9ing t9 let it g9 anywhere 6ey9nd a quick kiss.' Porrim crumbles up the paper after reading that, clearly, mad, you look towards the front of the room, distracting yourself by taking notes of what the teacher says.

Be the greaser-

You are now Cronus Ampora, we have time skipped to the end of the day, as you wait for Kankri to come to the tree. Right on time, he gets there, smiling.

"Hey Kanny." You smile back, walking up to the cancer.

"Hell9 Cr9nus." You bounce a little in excitement.

"So, movwies?"

"Yes, if that's what y9u want." You nod and reach out to grab Kankri's hand, the two of you begin walking towards the theater. You arrive after a ten minute walk, and choose a movie, then sit down and wait for the movie to start. You put an arm around Kankri, doing the cliche stretch and yawn thing. Kankri doesn't say anything and the movie finally starts, you smile as near the end of the movie the cancer falls asleep, you wake him when it's time to leave and soon the two of you are walking out of the theater.

"That vwas fun don't you think chief?" Kankri nods, smiling.

"Oh I think that's the last time you'll be having any type of fun. "

Eh to lazy to put any more so have a cliffie