News

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in a while but I just got on here and noticed that I had 556 READS on my Memories story! I want you all to know that I appreciate that more than you know, You all rock! xD

Jack awoke from his terrible nightmare with a jolt. Why had he remembered whoever this Pitch was so vividly? He almost felt as though his nightmare wasn't just a nightmare, but that it was a memory. He shook the thought from his mind as the smell of pancakes wafted up to his room.

"Mmm.. that smells good!" Jack said with a smile as he reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Thought you'd like it." His mother replied with a smirk.

"Mhm!" He said happily.

Jack grabbed a plate and started to have a feast on the fluffy, syrup covered cakes.

As he continued to eat sloppily, he noticed that Mary was no-where to be seen. He was about to ask his mother for an explanation until she cut him off to do exactly that.

"Jack honey, I have to tell you some news." She said solemnly.

Jack looked up at his mother, a look of confusion plastered across his face. What could make his usually peppy mother behave this way? 

"I'm sending you to Greenview." She said sadly.

"What?!?" Jack exclaimed shoving his chair backwards.

"Honey, come on. Please don't over-react."

"You want to send me to a place for FREAKS! How could I not over-react?"

"It's for the mentally deprived, they're not freaks."

"I DON'T CARE! I'm not going to an insane asylum! You can't make me!"

Almost as if on cue, a crew of Greenview workers came in the front door and stood patiently. 

The tallest worker spoke in monotone with a slight rasp in his voice, "We are here to retrieve Jack Frost."

Jack looked to his mother as his face contorted into an expression of sheer terror. She looked back at him with a look of compassion, and watched as Jack's expression changed between terror and rage.

The Greenview employees advanced on Jack, and tried to peacefully lead him to their van. Jack would not go peacefully though, he would kick and scream as much as possible to get himself out. 

Jack started to bite the Greenview employees as they reached for his hand. He screamed and thrashed as they started to grab him around his middle. 

Eventually though, the employees got tired of fighting Jack. So, they pulled a soft tranquilizer out of their pocket and shot him up. 

Jack slowly relaxed into  the employees arms as they quickly wrapped him in a straight-jacket. 

Jack's mother watched the Greenview workers carry her one and only son out her front door to an unknown location, for an unknown amount of time. Not a single tear slipped down her face.

Sorry I haven't updated in like forever. I've been on a trip to Florida getting sunburnt. I hope you like the new chapter though! ;)