Am I Crazy?

Jack awoke with a start to see a compassionate North cradling him in his burly arms.

"Get the Fuck away from me!" Jack shouted, hopping to his feet.

North and Tooth shared a very surprised look at Jack's choice of language.

"Jack! Hold your tongue!" North scolded.

Before Jack could comprehend exactly what he was doing, he grabbed North by the beard and pulled him mere inches away from his face. 

"Dammit, North! Don't you ever tell me what to do again!" Jack growled.

North was taken aback by his words. When Jack released him North scuttled backwards until he could regain his former position, standing on his own two feet. 

"Uh, Oh. Jack?" North said uncertainly.

"What! What the Hell do you want from me!" Jack screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Behind you." North whispered.

Jack turned his head, only to come face to face with a man. The man had a sanitary mask covering his nose and mouth, and was staring at Jack wide-eyed.

"Good morning Jack, I see you've acquired a new friend." The man said softly.

"More like new annoyances." Jack retorted. 

"I'm Dr. Haywood and I will be your therapist." 

"Great now I've got a shrink!" Jack yelled towards North.

"No reason to get upset now, Jack. Just close your eyes and take a deep breath."

Jack did as the doctor directed, and felt himself calm to a normal level.

"Now open your eyes, and all your annoyances will disappear." Dr. Haywood directed.

Jack cracked open his eyelids, only to be faced with the same giant man.

"Disappear?" Jack asked, a look of confusion crossing his face. 

"Yes Jack, they're not real. Try again." Dr. Haywood said calmly.

"Hey, Dr. Haywood or whatever, I'm not crazy! I know what I'm seeing, they're right here. A big burly man with a long white beard, and a lady with pink hair that floats!" Jack exploded.

"Jack, calm down. I can see them too." Dr. Haywood said with the calmest of voices.

Dr. Haywood strolled over to the spot Jack eyes were facing and bent forward at the middle in a low bow.

"Nice to meet you Santa Clause." He finished formally. 

Jack gave a frustrated grunt as he watched the man behave as though Jack were a child. 

"I ... am ... not ... two! Get it into your thick skull that I'm not CRAZY!" Jack exploded once more, "I'm ....... Jack Frost." 

Jack finished his sentence with a whimsical look plastered on his face. Dr. Haywood was about to respond with another calming sentence when one of the workers beside him gasped. Dr. Haywood looked down at Jack's abdomen, it was beginning to fade. Jack entire body began to look misty, as if he had walked into a foggy gorge. Then suddenly, he was gone. Jack's body disappeared into thin air, leaving behind a stunned Dr. Haywood and some woozy employees.