What!

A plump face stared back at Jack through large white bushy eyebrows, and smiled through a long white beard. 

"North?" Jack replied, confusion lacing his tone.

"Jack!" North replied with a boisterous laugh.

"So, I guess you remember then, correct?" North began Rambling, " I just wonder what happened to Sandy, Bunny and Tooth. Are they here too or will they be coming to rescue us? I mean I guess they're here wouldn't you think so Ja-"

Jack cut him off, "What?"

North turned to Jack with a look of surprise, "You really don't remember?"

"Remember what?" Jack retorted.

"Jack, you know what you can do, correct?" North said worriedly through his Russian accent. 

"I'm sorry, I-I I don't know you." Jack said sympathetically while walking quickly to another table occupied by a energetic petite lady sporting a head of luxurious pink hair.

"Hey!" She said in a high and squeaky voice.

"Hello." Jack said, more than a little disturbed by his encounter with the man at the other table.

"Why so glum?" She squeaked.

"Not to be rude or anything, but please Fuck off." Jack grumbled.

"Okay, party pooper, I'll see you at the toilet." She huffed.

Jack continued staring out the small window as rage started to broil in his veins. 

Why had his mother put him here? 

Why did a crazy man think he knew him?

How did the straight-jacket freeze?

Why him?

Why is he so angry?

What is he doing there?

What would Mary think?

Where was he?

Why?

Why?

Why?

As Jack continued groveling the small window located just above North's head shattered. An icy film spreading around the frame. 

As if there wasn't enough commotion in the small room, all of the plastic silverware given to the inmates began twisting and freezing simultaneously until they snapped. As the pops sounded around the room, North looked quickly at Jack, only to see his vision glaze over and watch him drop to the floor.

North sprinted to Jack and cradled his small body in his thick arms. 

"Jack?" North said gently.

"North?" The lady with the pink hair squeaked. 

North whipped his head around to face the strange pink-haired lady. She was hovering inches from the floor with a look of surprise plastered across her face. 

"Tooth?" North asked tentatively. 

The lady nodded her head as tears started to form in her petite green eyes. She flew toward him with open arms, and pulled him into a tight embrace that he would never escape from. 

"Tooth!" North choked out.

"Oh, sorry! Guess I just got a bit too excited!" Tooth chirped.

Finally released from his headlock, North looked back down at Jack. He looked as though he was utterly exhausted, and was having quite a restless sleep. 

"Come back, Jack. Come back." North quietly pleaded.