The End

Pitch looked at Bane with an expression of disbelief. "Did you really just say that to me?" 

"Yes, Pitch I did. And I intend to carry it out." Bane responded firmly.

"Well, I'd like to see you try." Pitch spat with a look of disgust perched upon his lithe features.

Bane looked up at Pitch and began to approach him slowly.  Pitch tripped over his feet, backing away from the white haired boy. 

"W-what are you doing? No!" Pitch screamed as Bane outstretched his arm toward the nightmare king. 

"Pitch, I accept that I'm not always good. And I accept that I used to be evil, but I'm trying. I'm trying to improve my ways, I'm helping the people who fight for the right thing. I can't bear to drown in your mistakes any longer. I Believe in the guardians, I'm afraid that I don't believe in you anymore Pitch, I'm sorry." Bane then turned to the guardians gathered behind him, all dawning a bewildered expression. "And, I apologize to you guys as well. I'm sorry I was so evil to you before, and don't say I didn't know what I was doing ... because I did. I knew I was doing wrong, and I did nothing to fight it. I hope my current actions will make up for my past ones. I'm genuinely sorry."

The guardians watched in pure respect as Bane walked towards Pitch, his arms outstretched. Upon the touch of Bane's hand, Pitch crumpled to the ground screaming in pure agony. 

"Stop! Please, make it stop!" Pitch cried.

An eerie light began to gather around the two as their figures seemed to be melting into the same white light around them. Soon, the only thing left of the two were Pitch's unearthly cries. The rest dissolved into light.

"I can't believe he just did that." Jack stated in amazement.

"He just turned the nightmare king into light." Bunny said.

"With forgiveness." North ended.

"Forgiveness can mend any tear in the world." Tooth said solemnly, "Maybe I should take some of Bane's advice."

Welp, there it is. Comment if you would like to see this story continue, or if you want me to write an Idea you had ... Credit will go to the idea holder.