There Goes My Life

"There goes my life.

There goes my future, my everything.

Might as well kiss it all good-bye.

There goes my life......."

- - - - - - - - -

The plane landed in L.A just a little after noon. There was a man waiting for us wearing a cliche driver's outfit. Help held up a sign that said, "ONE DIRECTION", and he took the cart full of luggage we brought and pushed it to the limo. The limo was crowded and small on the inside. I was squeezed between Niall and Zayn, halfway on my boyfriend's lap.

The boys laughed and giggled, but I didn't feel that well. I felt naucaus. Maybe it was that plane chicken they handed out to everyone. It had to be that. I hadn't ate anything else since this morning and that was only a small bite of toast.

I couldn't help but laugh despite my discomfort. At least I had Zayn's arms around me. The limo ride was filled with laughter, mostly from Niall and I. But I could still feel a tension in the air. Harry was sitting across from me shyly laughing at Louis' goofiness. I felt an unease everytime my eyes peaked in his direction. I was glad to arrive at the hotel.

The boys took their time dragging their luggage out of the limo, of course goofing around with one another. Louis was jumping on Harry and Niall while Liam was trying to calm him down. Zayn helped the bellboy quickly and grabbed my hand and dragged me into the elevator. He kissed my neck from behind with his arms around my waist. I smiled with glee.

We got off the elevator to a mid-aged mother and her small daughter. The girl had the largest blonde curls I'd ever seen, bigger than Harry's. The mother was holding her tike tightly to her, smiling at the giggling child. The lady was glowing. She seemed so happy with her child. I could only hope when I have kids I'll be that happy.

He unlocked the door with a swift swipe. I followed him into the room. I bounced down on the bed while he went straight for the mini fridge. He grabbed a water bottle from him and I both and flopped down next to me. 

He smiled. "Hello, beautiful," he said in his British accent. "Vas Happenin'?"

I giggled. "Not much, handsome." He bent over and kissed my lips. 

"Mmmm...." he moaned. "Tastes like chicken." I pushed him away playfully, and we both laughed. He bent over again for another round and entangled his fingers in my hair roughly. I placed my hand gentely on his face and pulled him in closer. We sat like this for a minute until I felt queasy. I pushed him away and stood up with my hand on my forehead, pacing the room in dizziness. I didn't think bad chicken would make me feel this way.

"You okay, Kate? Are you sick?" he asked concerned. He stood by the bed trying to stop me when I passed him.

"I think it was the chicken." I felt the vomit rise in my throat, so I ran like spreading fire into the bathroom. My knees hit the tile hard, but the pain had no effect on me. I flipped the seat up and draped my head over it. I felt Zayn's fingers bring my hair out of my face and the toliet behind me, his  cold touch on my neck sending shivers down my spine.

"Let it out, baby." The baby set me uneven. I finally stopped and sat leaning against the toilet. He flushed it for me and sat on my right. I leaned into him. "You okay?"

"It was the chicken," I repeated. I hoped.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry this was such a short chapter. The next will be a lot longer when the REAL drama comes so stay tuned!

Thanks to those who are reading!

Please leave your comments about what you may like to see or maybe what you think will happen.

-Hannah :)