*Welcome, Reader!

Hello there! So this is how my book is going to work:

1. I appreciate the fact that you at least got to open this book: thank you so much!

2. My chapters in this book are completely out of order; however, in each part, I put what chapters and episodes of OnS I reference in the titles.

In typing these, I also attempted to be careful with the spoilers, so if you have only read up to chapter 3 in the manga and you read an analysis here labeled with only "Chapter 3" for example, then you won't see any spoilers beyond chapter 3. "Episode __" refers to the anime episode, and "Chapter __" refers to the manga chapter (unless otherwise stated that the chapter is from a light novel rather than manga).

Sometimes, the part will have several chapters in which I mainly reference (for example, for "Chapter 7; 4 + 3," reading up to three chapters may not be enough, since spoilers from chapter seven would pop out).

3. The parts with this asterisk symbol " * " may be outside of the ship. Here, I may be showing appreciation for other characters, analyzing something else that is Seraph of the End-related (but isn't about Yuu and Mika's relationship), or talk about Yuu or Mika only as individuals.

4. Please note that these analyses are not meant to prove that the ship is canon. Heck, I use a lot of interpretation, so the analyses themselves may not necessarily be accurate! I may be able to support an interpretation, but I cannot prove it.

In the end, it's best to keep in mind that only Kagami can say whether or not Yuu and Mika's relationship is of the romantic sort!

5. I don't know anyone else in real life that ships this (*sniff*), so if you guys want to scream with me over this ship in the comments section, go ahead! I love meeting new people! :D

Mainly, this book is something I started just for fun, but I hope you enjoy this book!

Love,
OtakuOnMars