⠀⠀⠀⠀― 𝐨𝐧𝐞 ﹔𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀" ― 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒂 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀
" ― 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒂 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ( August 18, 1961 )

Neither the attention the newborn earned nor the grumpiness of older heir was a surprise for adults as they visited 12 Grimmauld Place to see the second son of Walburga and Orion Black. Each congratulated the parents with a smile, yet they failed to hide their enviousness. After all, not only one but two sons meant a great deal in the purest family ever known.

"Aren't you happy to have a playmate, Sirius?" Andromeda, Sirius' cousin, asked when she found him sitting in his room, glaring at the empty wall. He was a spoiled child, not that she blamed him to be one, as it was his parents that spoiled him that much.

"No," he replied and allowed a groan to escape from his tiny lips. Sirius tilted his head to look at his cousin, who had a knowing look on her face.

"Are you sure?" she asked once again and instead of giving her a verbal answer, Sirius nodded his head. Yet, it did not vanish the smirk Andromeda had on her lips as she opened the door to leave his room.

"In case you want to see him, I think everyone else is at downstairs and he is currently taken care of by Kreacher."

Andromeda knew Sirius too well, hence it was the reason she told Sirius that he could see Regulus without any interruption of an adult – and just like how she guessed, as soon as she pretended to leave, Sirius was fast enough to jump on his feet. He ran to Regulus' room and asked Kreacher to go back to the kitchen.

The picture was taken when Sirius Black officially greeted his brother, his playmate and his partner in crime.