⠀⠀⠀⠀― 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ﹔𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀" ― 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀
" ― 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ( December 21, 1977 )

As the winter break arrived and the Black brothers made a decision to not go back to 12 Grimmauld Place, both of them were immediately invited to stay with Potters. James and his parents refused to let them stay without a home and did not accept any arguments. Thus, even if Sirius and Regulus were worried for their parents to be in King's Cross upon their arrival and make a scene upon hearing their decision, they accepted to stay with Potters.

"Mom didn't go to King's Cross ever since your sorting," Sirius reminded as he noticed how Regulus looked worried. It was the truth that often Kreacher accompanied them back to home, but rarely their father would also come. Orion was disappointed with his sons' sorting, hence the reason he did not talk to them much, but he would sometimes come to King's Cross to get them back home, saying nothing but offering his hands for them to hold, so that they could apparate.

"How about dad?" Regulus asked and he noticed how Sirius frowned for a brief second before he turned his head to other side and gave him a light shrug. There was no answer he could come up with and so, Regulus decided to not ask anymore.

"Welcome to home, boys," James' mother greeted them once they get off of the train and she gave all three of them a warm hug. Both Regulus and Sirius were taken aback by her gesture, as they noticed how warm her hug was. They did not even remember the last time someone hugged them that close and sincerely.

"Shall we go? I already prepared a lot for you to eat."

It was just before James' mother apparated them to home that Sirius caught sight of someone familiar on another side of the platform. With identical grey eyes and black hair that had begun to grey, there stood Orion Black with an unreadable expression on his face.

Sirius did not break his gaze away from his father and instead just looked right in his eyes, as in he wanted to say his last goodbye.