⠀⠀⠀⠀― 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞﹔𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀" ― 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒐𝒎

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀
" ― 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒐𝒎.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ( July 31, 1980 )

The war often brought anxious news around but the good news knocked on the door of Black brothers at the early morning of July 31. They heard both Lily and Alice had sons and they asked to see Regulus and Sirius. Even if both of them were already at St. Mungo's even before they were called, both of the brothers wondered why newly mothers suddenly had a wish to see them. Thus, they walked in the room with nothing but curiosity in their gaze.

However, as soon as they saw the babies, a huge smile claimed a place on their lips, as they saw the hope in dark times they lived in.

"Sirius, would you be Harry's godfather?" Lily asked that day.

"Regulus, would you be Neville's godfather?" asked Alice at the same time.

Both brothers did not know what to say as they looked at the babies and wondered what they did for others to believe they deserved to be a godfather. Then again, how could they say no when both Harry and Neville managed to bring them happiness even with only the sight of them.

So they could only give one answer, "It would be an honour."