⠀⠀⠀⠀― 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫﹔𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐲 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐬

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀" ― 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝒌𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀
" ― 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝒌𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ( April 21, 1980 )

Despite Walburga's silence and protests for Regulus to not visit her, the young Black proved how stubborn he could be by using every chance to visit his mother. Maybe because he knew rather well how Grimmauld's walls could be hunting or how being alone hurt that he did not find that courage inside himself to leave his mother alone and often visited her. Soon he even noticed how instead of Kreacher, she opened the door to greet him, though said nothing but just took a step to the side to let him walk in.

"What is wrong?" Walburga asked once as she noticed how absent-minded Regulus was as ever since his arrival at the house. He did not talk, unlike his usual visits, when he would tell her about everything that happened out of Grimmauld Place. Walburga, of course, read those from Daily Prophet, but she quite liked to hear it from Regulus.

"Nothing," Regulus said as he reached for the cup to drink his tea, though noticed how his mother did not believe him and instead fixed her gaze on him to show she was listening. That gesture reminded Sirius to Regulus, but he did not say aloud how his mother and older brother carried similar traits.

"If you noticed that there might be a spy in a group, who would you suspect the first?" Regulus asked timidly and noticed how Walburga was surprised to hear that question. She probably did not expect it.

"The weakest one," she replied soon, just when Regulus thought she would ignore his question.

"The weakest," Regulus mused.

"Yes, those are the first one that would think about staying alive rather than defending a friend," Walburga replied as she took a sip of her tea. Regulus knew she made sense, but when she said weak, he could think of only one person and there was no way for him to be a spy.

"Maybe there isn't anyone," Regulus thought before he looked at his mother and noticed how once again she was dressed in black and green.

"Is green your favourite colour?" he asked so casually that Walburga almost mocked him for not noticing that before. Green was indeed her favourite.

"Regulus, why do you think I used to dress you and Sirius in green?"